Chapter|2.

*Fallon*

He kisses the base of my neck and works his way up to my ear. "Hey beautiful, I have missed you," he whispers seductively in my ear and I damn near purr at the sound of his voice, snapping my thighs together tightly. A deep chuckle rumbles from his chest, "I'll take it that you missed me as well."

I moan in pleasure as he continues his assault on my neck. His fingers dig into my hips as he presses himself against my back, showing me just how much he has missed me.

"You're mine," he growls animal-like against my bare skin, setting it on fire.

I want him. Why must he tease me like this?

He turns me around and smashes his soft lips to mine. He kisses me like his life depended on it. It's rough and passionate at the same time. When he pulled away, his striking green eye bore into mine and I melted further into his touch.

"I want you," his voice is ragged from our kiss.

"Then take me," I whimper, pressing myself against his body. I want him inside of me and I want it now.

He smiles, showing off his perfect teeth, and smashes his lips into mine once again. This time, his kiss is soft, passionate, and...loving!?

My phone buzzes erratically on my nightstand and I groan, throwing my pillow over my head to block it out and will myself back to sleep to continue my dream.

It doesn't work. No matter how hard I try, I can't.

My phone begins to buzz again and I sigh, snatching it to see who is calling.

Ally. It's fucking Ally. Leave it to her to ruin a wet dream.

"You just ruined the best dream I have ever had in my life," I answer, remembering every part of it.

She giggles, "Please tell me you got to the best part."

I frown. "You fucking ruined it, you...you cock block."

"You need to get laid," she laughs and I frown at how true it is. I haven't had sex in god knows how long.

I pull the covers from my body climb out of bed and head to the bathroom to do my business. When I was finished, I headed into the living room and plopped down on my couch, pulling the blanket from the back of my couch over my small frame.

"Was he hot?"

She has no clue just how hot he is. I know it was Alex in my dream. Those eyes and his voice— I sigh dreamingly as my mind drifts back to our conversation last night and tell her everything about it.

"Holy shit," she screeches. "You're joking, right? I mean you didn't talk to some random guy last night?" When I don't answer, she gets all motherly on me. "Jesus, Fallon, I thought you were smarter than that? Talking to some random guy. What if he turns out to be some kind of serial killer or-."

"It's no different than you taking random guys home from the club, Ally," I cut her off. "If anything, it's a lot safer."

Ally is a club kind of girl and is always taking randoms home every chance she gets. I call her the club hoe.

"I guess you're right," she sighs in defeat. "Just be careful. I don't want to see you get hurt or worse...dead."

I smile, "Don't worry, Al, I enjoyed everything he did to me in my dream."

She laughs wholeheartedly. "At least you're getting some type of action. How long has it been?"

I try to think back to the last time I had sex and can't. All I do anymore is work.