Chapter|3.

*Alex*

"Have you heard from what's her name yet," Marco, asks over the loud music.

"Haley?" I question, her name distastefully rolling off my tongue and he nods. "No, the bitch gave me the wrong number."

He gives me a stunned look and begins to laugh hysterically. "She gave you a fake number?" He asked through his laughter. "I like her."

I roll my eyes, taking a sip of my drink. "Her loss, not mine," I shrug. "Besides, I got to speak to an angel last night."

My mind wanders back to the short conversation I had with, Fallon. The moment she answered the phone, I knew it wasn't Haley.

"Fallon?" Marco chuckles, taking a seat beside me. "You don't even know what she looks like. For all you know she could—,"

"There is no way," I cut him off. "That woman sounded like a goddamn goddess."

Marco leans back in his seat with a smirk plastered on his face, "Ask her for a photo then. I bet you get a fake one."

"Alright," I accept his challenge. "And what do I get if I win?"

He ponders around with my question before answering. "The girl," he deadpans.

I snort. "Pussy."

He shrugs, "I don't bet."

"You don't like to lose," I retort, remembering the last time he made a bet. He and another friend of mine made a friendly wager about who could sleep with the most girls in a month. Yes, I know, man whore. Needless to say, he lost and also lost his precious BMW.

"Damn right," he snaps. "And I'll never lose again. Now ask her for a picture."

I pull out my phone and begin to type the message. I show him the text before sending it and wait.

About thirty minutes later, my phone vibrates in my pocket and I pull it out to see that she has responded. When I opened the message, I choked on my drink and began coughing erratically.

Marco repeatedly pats me on my back, unaware of why I'm coughing. I shove my phone into his hands and he about jumps out of his seat.

"Is she with Chuck?" He asks in disbelief. "She is fucking gorgeous," he adds.

When I finally get my coughing under control, I snatch my phone from his hands and examine the picture. He wasn't lying when he said she was gorgeous.

I zoom in on the picture to get a closer look. The blue dress she is wearing, hugs her body perfectly, showing off every curve of her body.

Her long beautiful hair was curled loosely and her makeup was done just enough to make her blue eyes stand out.

"I'm so glad that I didn't bet on it," Marco's voice pulls me from my thoughts. "Do you think she's still here?"

"I don't know, but I sure hope so," I tell him walking to the balcony to scan the crowd. Doubt begins to seep into my mind until I see a familiar figure dancing amongst the crowd. "There," I shout, pointing towards the center of the dance floor and my heart begins to pound wildly in my chest.

Marco's eyes follow my line of vision, "Are you sure?"

I shrug, "I don't know, but it wouldn't hurt to find out." Those words aren't completely true. If we walk down there and it's not her, I don't know how I would feel.

I watch as a woman with red hair wearing a black dress approaches her, staggering in the process. She whispers something in her ear and she nods, taking the redhead by the arm and begins to lead her toward the exit.

Wrong Number [18+]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara