🧜🏼‍♀‍The Spell in the Sea🧜🏼‍♂‍

In the beginning the sea was calm, the undersea trees blew freely and all the merpeople swam where they pleased, everyone was happy!

"Father come quick!" Shouted sea Princess Athena, "I'm coming darling, hold on!" "Father, Father quickly there's something I need to show you!" King Poseidon entered Athena's chamber but she was no where to be seen, "Athena! Athena!" "RAHHH!!" "Athena you gave me a scare there! I thought you had disappeared!" "Sorry father I won't do it again". Shortly the Kings army of Mermen came through the palace door. "Aquata, summon your sisters will you please" "yes right away Father, even Athena?" "Yes even Athena". Aquata searched high and low for all her sisters, she's was the oldest sister out of 8, it's her job as future queen to make sure her sisters are all following the rules and orders their King gives them. "Shhh Atina, Aquata will hear you!" "Don't tell me to shh Serena I'm older than you I tell you what to do!" "Ugh only older than me by 2 minutes! Doesn't really count our birthdays are the same!" "I can hear you, you know, so don't think I won't find you Father has asked me to come and collect you his army have important news! It's about mother!!"

With that all the princess rushed out from their hiding places and swam as fast as they could down to the king, well all expect one.

"Ahh girls you are here, is everyone accounted for Aquata?" "Yes Father all 8 of us are he... hang on 1,2,3,4,5,6,7! Oh for goodness sake will that child ever learn!" King Poseidon shouts as loud as he can "ATHENAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" And with that she came swimming. "Now you are all here I would like to do the honours of giving you information about your mother. She is safe and alive and will be home shortly..." I'm going to tell you about their mother; she was as head strong as Athena always wanted to swim to the surface always wanted to swim with sharks instead of dolphins until one day the sea serpent decided it was time for the King to have no Queen and be miserable, However, as you have read he's quite the opposite. "In the meantime carry on as you were and don't let this distract your Princess duties!, you are excused". One member of the army swam up to the king and asked about his daughters "How in the sea do you cope, running a Kingdom, raising 8 daughters and believing your Queen was dead for almost 8 years?" "Ahh young Sargent Micheal its all to do with keeping faith in God! Never lose Faith in him and you never lose hope and strength!" "If you don't mind me asking sir how old are they all?" "Well Micheal there's Aquata who is 25, Shelley who is 23, Sandy who is 20, Arista, who is 19, Luna who is 15, the twins Atina and Serena who are 14 and then my youngest warrior, my darling princess Athena who is 8 years old! And God has a special plan for her in the near future! I had a calling come to me last night, but that's for me to know and you to find out in good time!"

The next day there was a familiar voice echoing through the palace doors "HONEY CHILDREN IM HOME! COME AND SEE ME IVE MISSED YOU ALL!" "Aquata take your sisters upstairs and lock your chamber!" "But father Mother is home" "Aquata that is not your mother I can tell, I know my own wife! Now obey my orders and take them up stairs..." "But..." "NO BUTS AQUATA OBEY MY ORDERS NOW!" Poseidon quickly swims through the palace and comes face to face with what looks like his wife but...

"What in all the sea are you doing in my Palace!" "Now Poseidon that's no way to treat your wife!" "You are not my wife! Get out of my Palace or I will have to call the guards" "do as you wish but I'm not leaving till I get what's rightfully mine!" "What ever could that be?" "MY THRONE! MY CROWN! MY KINGDOM!" "Not a chance in hell, where you belong SERPENT, am I giving you MY CROWN, MY THRONE AND MY KINGDOM! Now it's either you leave willingly or I will have to call for my army" "As you wish your majesty but this isn't over!"

For the 8 years that have passed everything was quiet and everything thing was calm...

Who am I kidding! The princesses weren't allowed to leave the palace gates, neither the king, the other MerPeople and sea creatures could only go so far.