25 jan '20 | with you

black eyes glints ever so mischievously under the moonlight.

i had asked you out to stargaze behind our house. i had found this new interest of mine randomly out of nowhere yesterday and i had grown to like it. we would lay on the pavement of our clothing line and watch the dark sky above winks back to us. i enjoyed the time we spent together as we talked more about our emotions.

i tried to make it a routine for us.

i wouldn't want to miss the world for it. we would rush out from the house at 9pm and stargaze at the endless sparks while sharing our deepest feelings and guilt until 11pm hits. i had wished that the idea come sooner but i am glad to be able to realize it now rather than later.

you are growing so fast, and it felt like yesterday. you had grown so much, and your height has reached mine. impressive, i grunted as you mocked my everly short height. your soft, chubby face has slimmed down as you grew older and you began to develop little freckles underneath your left eye. how do you remain so adorable ?

i never realize how much you mean to me until now.

you would talk about your friends and school, and my ears would be listening ever so attentively even if my eyes are gazing the stars. you would joked about how i never listen, but you always knew deep down that i always do. i always do.

you are my beloved.

i would share to you, the experience of being a lost teenager in this confusing world. you would chuckled, saying that i'm suddenly out of my usual vibe. damn, how my ears felt so hazy hearing those sounds of yours. i would playfully insult you back with a few playful punches and you groaned at my boyish behaviours.

i knew my time is getting shorter.

and so, i would do anything for you. even if it meant to carry the weight of your problems on my shoulders, and listen closely to you. the cold wind will always get you whenever we are out there, looking deeply into the sky's eyes and i would always joke that i'm a thick-skinned crocodile that felt nothing while you let out your weirdest hyena laughs in attempt to be quiet in a night full of silence.

i love you so deeply.

you do know, without you, i would be a half-empty shell excuse of a human. i wouldn't be able to function properly and i couldn't imagine a life without your existence even if sometimes, i want to choke your throat. but the negative thoughts has passed long away as i grew up, and i like to believe that it's a sign of maturity.

with you, i can share anything. even if you know it will take time for me to open up ; knowing i'll probably sidetrack, i appreciate you for your patience.

i always love your calm and ethereal nature since you were born. with you, i felt full and content of my life. with you, my soul glows peacefully.

i wish we could be children, stargazing in the deep moonlight forever, my dearest little sister.