𖤐₊˚.༄ 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝘾𝙇𝙐𝘽 +.

LOVE CLUB !

HER NAME IS CLEMENTINE PARK, and she is definitely not gay

She's many other things, though. Most everyone knows her as Westinghouse High School's golden child – even after everything that happened with her father. She's captain of the insanely mediocre cheer team and at the top of her class (which, in reality, doesn't mean all that much when everyone around you is a total idiot.) Her classmates love her and her teaches respect her; so much so that it's easy to forget that her life has completely fallen apart.

Her boyfriend, Heath – short for Heathcliff – Brown is in a word: the-best-guy-on-the-entire-planet. He's cute, and kind, and treats her well. On top of that, he was the first person that talked to Clementine after her dad made the nightly news and he didn't use it as an opportunity to exploit her situation. He actually asked her on a date.

He gave her his letterman jacket a few months after, which no one on the baseball team had ever done before. It showed the school that Heath was committed, that he loved Clementine and wanted everyone to know that. Everything about him is so inherently good that Clementine wants nothing more than to love him back.

Then there's Stanley Barber. He's so not cool that it somehow makes him cool and he's never given a single fuck in his life. He's everything Clementine could never be.

Stan was with her when she found out about her dad. He held her while she full-on ugly cried and treated her exactly the same afterward – that's the first time she realized Stanley was her best friend.

Truth be told, despite the past, Clementine Park has an okay life. She's just trying to find a way to live it.

She finds herself walking through life like a zombie with no real purpose and nothing to ever look forward to. She's certain there has to be something wrong with her brain because it doesn't seem to know how to produce a single ounce of serotonin. She'd quite like a new brain – surely that isn't too much to ask for.

Clementine is only ever happy when she's high and even then it's only barely there. It's like a piece of her is missing. But this piece, this key to happiness, is shielded  by the fact that her heart belongs to someone that isn't Heathcliff. Instead, she's found herself unrequitedly in love with a redhead that's as angry as she is tall.

But this hot tempered seventeen-year-old is completely unaware that Clementine is all but head over heels for her. And, to make her life that much more difficult, Clementine definitely isn't gay.

 And, to make her life that much more difficult, Clementine definitely isn't gay