Being Exist - Chapter 1

I was alone and there is nobody here in this darkness, only me, being alone. 

Suddenly a bright light flash before me and I saw someone reaching me with his hands as if he was bringing me into existence.

=====

???: Congratulation ma'am, it's a boy.

Then I heard someone cry with tears of joy. I was confused on what was happening. Then I finally caught a glimpse of the man who was holding me, "Doctor" was the first thing I thought when I saw him.

And then there is them, "Father and Mother". I don't why I thought of these words, maybe somebody will tell me what's meaning of it, someday.

After that the 'Doctor' put me in a case of glass, the shape was box. I think these were they keeping the babies like me......... How do I know these words, "Baby and Glass". 

But one things for sure, I do know those words.

Then my 'Father and Mother' left me after they took a one look at me.

Doctor: Don't worry ma'am and sir, he will be fine.

Father: Okay, we will take our leave then.

Then they disappeared by going through those doors.

=====

2 MONTHS LATER.............

My parents came back for me after those two months of being trapped in a glass box or was it a plastic hell if I know. I don't even know these words and yet I know them, I wonder why though.

My father grabbed me while my mother was happy to see me again, jeez, it's only been two months lady even I got the patience of waiting of nothing.

Mother: Oh yeah! We forgot what to name him.

Seriously! You even forgot to give a name, well, let me help you then.

Me: Ce-Ce-Cephas

Father: Honey, I think he said his first word.

Mother: What is it?

Father: I think its Cephas.

Mother: What is that though?

Father: Maybe he wants that to be his name.

Mother: Okay, we'll go with that.

Very convenient that they understand me, I think. Also the last name.

Cephas: Pa-Pa-Par-Partial.

Father: His second word was Partial.

Mother: We'll make that as his last name, no questions ask.

Father: Oooookay, if you say so.

Wow! I never really thought that would be easy, anyway I have done my part, now it's my parents turn to name me.

=====

AFTER HE WAS GIVEN BY THAT NAME..............

My parents went to their house by driving a car. Again, why do I know these words.

Mother: Lets celebrate our son being born!

Father: By what?

Mother: We'll have a party.

Father: Just us three?

Mother: Yeah!

Partial: Mmmyyeeeahhh!

Mother: See, even our son is excited by the party.

=====

ONE PARTY LATER.........

After that party, my parents seems to have fallen asleep, on the floor. And me on the other hand is on the crib, being swayed by my mother's hands which I can't sleep because of that.

And everything in the living room is a mess, I mean look at that! Why is there beer here?!

FAST FORWARD TO MORNING...........

Father: Hugh.... What happened?

You tell me sherlock.

Father: Oh yeah, we celebrated a party for Cephas and accidentally fall asleep...... on the floor, damn.

Father can you watch your language, oh yeah, I can't talk because my vocal cord isn't form yet, I wonder when that will happened.

Mother: Darling, can you wash the dishes.

Father: Of course my cute honey.

Mother: *Blushes a little*

Mother & Father: *Kissed together*

Yuck! Why did I have to see that? That's so unnecessary.

ONE DISH WASHING LATER...............

My father went to work because he is a policeman and my mother stayed in the house to look after me. Everything went well until my mother became.......... THAT.

Mother: *Cutting some vegetables and saw a cockroach* *Immediately grabs the knife and flung it at the cockroach with a deadly precision*

Partial: (Wow)

Is all I can think of when my mother did that splendid performance then she look at me and gave me a innocent smile and suddenly goes back to cutting the vegetables. 

I look at the dead cockroach that still has a knife on it, I wonder when will my mom will get that knife.

9 HOURS LATER................

My father came back from work and........ has a blood on his police uniform, is that normal?

Then he saw the cracked wall where my mom flung the knife on the cockroach, he just shrugged it off and continue to go to his room to change his clothes, is that also normal? Probably.

After my father changed his clothes, he got out of his room and proceeded to go to the kitchen for dinner. My mother prepared the food, she also gave me some food though it's a baby food, like a oat. She didn't serve me those green colored food which is called vegetable, I think.

AFTER THE DINNER...........

My mother tucked me in the crib for me too sleep and honestly I can't sleep because those....... shadow things are looking at me, must be normal though, then my father and mother head to their bedroom. After that, I heard a loud bang on their room and hearing some moaning. Is that normal though? 

And then I closed my eyes and was met by a darkness again. Hello darkness my old friend (Joke aside). 

ONE DAY LATER................

I heard some sizzling noise, must be my mom preparing breakfast. I look at the clock from my crib....... 3 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING! I think my mother is a early bird or something along those lines.

Dinner is served. My mother grabbed me and put me in a baby chair and served me some oat like yesterday.

7 HOURS LATER...............

It is already ten o'clock in the morning and my dad is still sleeping. My mother went to the door and open saying "Darling aren't you late for your job". 

Then my dad went to the bathroom, to his cabinet, and to the kitchen at a lightning speed. After that he went to the exit of the house.

Father: Bye bye honey and also bye bye to you Partial.

Then disappeared by calling taxi, you know, with color yellow painted on it. Anyway back to the story.

My mother wave her hand in the air and saying goodbye to my father. 

And that's pretty much what happened for the past two years.

TO BE CONTINUED =====