The Train Ride

11 P.M sharp. It was finally the end of the day for the sole Ticket Inspector on the train. All that was left was to make the last trip across the tracks and he could go home. Since it was the end of the day, there was very few people on the train, so checking everybody was quite a breeze. The T.I kept going down the multiple sections of the train until he reached the last room that could seat passengers. At the very end of this room was a single girl.

She looked fairly young, the T.I thinking she could be as old as 20, or as young as 16. She had a slim, average height build with naturally curly brown hair. She had a very big, clunky pair of headphones on her head, and was wearing a cloth face mask. She was on her phone, most likely watching something, as her fingers never tapped on the screen. The T.I could hear her music through her headphones as he approached her. He cleared his throat, and said in a bold, loud manner "Hello miss. I just need to check your ticket real quick."

The girl did not respond, or even react to the T.I's presence. He paused for a second, hoping she was just finishing up something, but a minute later she still did not respond to him. The T.I cleared his throat again, this time louder, and repeated what he said. Still no response. At this point, T.I took a deep breath and lightly tapped the girl's shoulder. This seemed to have did it, as she reached in her pocket, without taking her eyes off her phone, and handed the T.I a ticket. 

The T.I looked over her ticket, fairly certain that this girl wouldn't try tricking him. However, he noticed that the ticket was printed for a different route. He could tell it was just a mistake, it was made minutes before the current train left. Normally the T.I would let this slide, but the ticket the girl ordered is $5 cheaper than the ticket needed for this train. The T.I walked a bit away from the girl, trying to get into her line of sight, and said "Miss, you accidentally bought the wrong ticket. I'd let it slide, but this one is $5 cheaper. I just need the extra $5 and I'll be on my way."

Again, the girl did not respond. The T.I was starting to get annoyed. He poked her shoulder again, hoping for the same response as before. Except this time nothing happened. In a last ditch effort, he leaned over the booth and waved his hand in front of the girl's phone. Still. Nothing. The girl was most likely high off something, the T.I thought. It wouldn't be the first time he dealt with a druggie late at night. So he decided that the girl was a lost cause, and gave up on getting the $5 from her.

The ride to the last station took quite a while, roughly 45 minutes. The T.I kept doing his rounds thought the dozen or so cabins on the train. Every time he made it to the last cabin, he would see the girl sitting there, in the exact position she was when he checked her ticket. It started creeping the T.I out. The girl had some amazing focus to sit so perfectly still. He'd be impressed if that wasn't because of the drugs.

Then at long last, the train pulled into the final stop of the night. The T.I got out with all the other passengers, and he saw the girl one last time. She was still staring at her phone, and walked right up to a car and got into it. The T.I was shocked she didn't walk into anything. But whatever, his day is done. He didn't care about her now.

_____________________________________________________

12:30. The man outside his home was getting impatient. She was supposed to be here 15 minutes ago. He was worried she realized what he was doing. If that was the case, then he'd better be prepared for the police. Trying to brainwash girls isn't exactly something you can talk out of.

Thankfully, the car pulled up right in front of his house, and the girl he's been expecting showed up. The driver drove off shortly after. The man smiled, and said "Ah, perfect timing Olivia. Let's go to my room". Olivia nodded, and followed the man without saying a word. Once they arrived in his room, the man asked "Were you a good girl, Olivia?"

Olivia nodded, and began to slowly strip off all her gear she had on from the trip. First came the headphones, which hid a smaller pair of bluetooth earbuds. The man took one out and held it to his ear, confirming that it was playing his special hypnotic audio, and put it back into Olivia's ear. She then took the mask off, revealing what the man knew to be a cock shaped ball gag. Olivia went to remove it, only for the man to say "Leave it in". The then took her clothes off, showing off both the dildos lodged in her holes, and the bullet vibs taped to her nipples and clit. The man stared at the toys, before asking "Did you cum, Olivia?". She nodded no. The man smiled and said "You have been a good girl, Olivia. Put your phone over on the table, I'm about to make you mine for good"

Olivia moaned at this thought, and nearly threw her phone on the table, revealing the spiral that she's been staring into for hours beforehand. She then climbed into the bed, ready to fully become her Master's slave.