The Beginning of my new life <3

*You have just arrived at the new apartment complex, moving away from your family isn't easy, but it must be done. You take your bags up the stairs and a man with shining blue eyes and hazel hair looks at you, you smile at him as he says*

???: Hi! Do you need help with that?

Y/N: M-me? W-well I'm new here... m-my name is Y/N *I say with a shaky voice*

???: Nice to meet you. My name is Sean, *He shakes your hand*

Y/N: Nice to meet you Sean!

Sean: Shall I help you with those bags? I am sure those are heavy stuff you got there. *after he finishes his sentence he takes the bags and runs up the stairs*

Y/N: HEY! COME BACK! THATS MY STUFF!!

*You run after him and you can smell his beautiful sent in the air as I think about how amazing he smells, I see him running into one of the apartments as I follow him, he throws my stuff against the wall and my bag opens and the contents lays spread out of the floor,  he locks the door, so its only you two in the whole apartment, he presses you against the wall and says*

Sean: I can't resist you.. You're so sexy and thick I can't help Y/N!!!

*suddenly you feel a throbbing sensation on your inner thigh as he is grinding on you, and you can't help but to whimper, he whispers in your ear*

Sean: I know you like that baby girl..

Y/N: N-No! I-i cant d-d-d-d-do this!!!

*You say as you feel your underwear flooding with pleasure*

Sean: Well your face says otherwise.. 

*he then takes his hand down your skirt*

Sean: You like that shit? 

*i nod as I arch my back and thinks that this is so wrong but so good..*

Y/N: I have never been touched like this before!

Sean: Get used to it my slut

*I accidentally finish as he is touching me and I feel embarrassed*

Sean: Oh my, already? I was just getting started..

*he says as he licks is fingers and bites his lip as he takes takes some handcuffs that were in your bag and cuffs your hand against doorknob*

Y/N: What!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

*Her knees starts to shake as she falls to the ground and Sean looks down at her, he takes off his belt and whips her face*

Sean: Good girl..

*She lets out a Loud moan as she screams for help*

Y/N: HELP!! HEEEELP!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!

Sean: Shut the fuck up! no one can hear you! You're mine! 

*The neighbors hear and calls the police, after 10 minutes of being smacked in the face they arrive and arrests  Sean attempted rape, sexual harassment and abuse.*

The End.