The Lost Socks

The year 2020, what a year for every living human being on this planet and no one really knew and thought that this year will be the greatest depression for us. It changes the way we used to live and also so many lives were taken and being taken every
single day and its getting worst each day that we live.

Most of the people already planned out their lives about everything before this year came out. Some actually thought that 2020 might be the year for them, year of hope, the year to change themselves, the year to be successful on their careers or business, to get married, to have kids, to attend their graduation day, to end their problems, to make a change about everything, etc.. But unfortunately, almost everything that we do or planned out was put onto halt in just a blink of an eye and nobody was ready for an event like this to happen and to be locked out alone without a job or someone to be with during this difficult times, thousands of people lost their love ones without holding them or even get the chance to say goodbyes.

We have so many questions about this pandemic event, like when will it end? Where does it really come from? How soon the vaccine will come out? Is there any possibility that there will be no cure to this COVID-19 VIRUS? How prepared our governments and health organizations to this pandemic? Are we safe? Is social distancing enough to slow down the VIRUS? Will there be a 2nd wave? There are many speculations that this VIRUS was created by humans to wipe humanity on earth, or to put down the strongest country such as the USA. Some may know the answers or the truth about all these questions of ours.

While we're having this problem, there are many people who still get to manage to do bad and horrible things to other people. These people don't give a damn nor care how bad the situation is or paying attention to what is really going on these dark days. Some used this as an advantage for hacking bank accounts and making fun of your personal life by using your cameras on your phone and computers as well, they know that our defences are off guard due to sadness, sorrow, grieving, depression, anxiety all and everything. Some are enjoying this moment cause they wanted to experience the end of the world kinda thing. They only think about their own happiness and selfishness, they forgot the meaning of right and wrong cause during these times, the army of darkness rises and trying to conquer us while we're losing ourselves and spiritual beliefs.