❍ FOREWORD.

He's always shone so bright— Osamu, that is

He's always shone so bright— Osamu, that is. He's the kind of guy that blends really easily into the background, a person you won't catch unless you're very perspective to every little individual detail, but when you do come across him, it's a treasure. He's the sort of guy to have no filter whatsoever, and tell you how it is. He's the sort of guy that will be talking to you one minute, and then start going off on a rant about rice balls Atsumu bought for him that tasted a little and now he thinks his twin brother is trying to poison him.

Osamu Miya, in simplistic terms, is weird. He's the type to spit out food across the table with little to no regard for anyone else at the table. He's the type to secretly record you when you're doing your homework at the kitchen table, and then laugh at you when you shout and yell at him. He's the type of guy that sticks his foot out to trip you in the hallway and then call you clumsy. However, Osamu is also the kind of guy that gives you the homework answers without second guessing you. He's the kind of guy to stand up for you in an argument and try to teach you how to ride a bike.

Osamu Miya is a good guy— unlike his twin, Atsumu, a regular pain in the ass. Especially, when he rejects every girl left and right and is unnecessarily rude to the poor, sniffling girls. However, it does serve as good entertainment for you and your childhood friend that gives you a serious case of the butterflies.

PLAYLIST:
losing my love / verzache
circles / eden
sunkissed / khai dreams
baby hotline / jack stauber
coffee / beabadoobee
21 / gracie abrams
wicked / mansionz

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
— hi so.. i finished s4 and: <3_<3 ooh miya twins. dis is also a very lighthearted plot bc im cheesy and cliche as SHIT and i love the whole atsumu rejecting lots of girls. and osamu teasing him abt it. i just lovv the twins.... nothin but love for my ya yer fuck ya headasses