-13-

"Aren't you a human being?" Hardik laughed, his teeth beaming in the light. "So who do you like?"

"No!" She giggled. "You'd make fun of me!"

"Have I ever," He took a deep breath. "Ever made fun of you, Nushki?"

"No, but -"

"Who do you like?!"

I'm too scared to say that I love you.

"We've been getting ready for ages, babe." Shruti says as she touches up her lipstick for the hundredth time that night. "I'm tired of looking at myself in the mirror and wondering how hot I am."

"Holy shit, you look good!" Shruti went wide eyed at Simran. "That's almost to the point of indecent though."

"I want it that way." She smirked. "I want him to not know what hit him."

"Great, should I expect another ride home?"

The party was in full swing by the time Meera and Hardik stepped in. Just as he went to get drinks, someone swooped in for Meera.

"So, you're the infamous Meera." Ritika spoke as she held out a hand. "I'm Ritika."

"Meera, but you already knew that." She said, uncomfortable. "How do you know me?"

"The right question is, how don't I know you?" Ritika said, pulling her over with her to the other side of the hall.

"Um, Hardik would be waiting for me." Meera said, trying to get her hand out of her grip.

"Don't worry." She shook her head. "I suspect he's occupied now."

She took her to another part of the house which was separated by a curtain. She turned back and smirked.

"Welcome to the other side, Meera."

It was wild.

"So, your bitch is here." Rohit smirked against his glass as he looked at Virat, his smirk deepening as he saw her.

"What is she doing here?" Virat asked, not able to take his eyes off of her.

"Well, what better way to celebrate your relationship than to welcome in your new relationship?" Rohit snickered, giving a glass of whiskey to Virat.

"Cheers!"

"So, how are you liking the party?" Virat suddenly spoke to Meera in her ear, making her eyes widen and she quickly turned around, banging into his body.

"Woah, relax!" He laughed. "It's just me."

"You have a girlfriend." She remarked, moving back. "Ritika brought me here."

"I got to know that." Virat pulled her back so that she was flush against his body. "Yes, I have a girlfriend. She's probably busy."

"You can't hold me like this." She said, twisting around in his grip.

"I can." He whispered in her ear. "Come with me, let me show you where you belong."

She shivered.

He smirked.

She knew she was gone.

"So Nushki," Hardik slurred. "I want to meet your boyfriend, who dumped you but you saw it fit enough to get back to him." He snickered.

"I think that's enough." She took the cup away from his hands and he pouted.

God, he's a blessing.

"No!" He snickered. "You're bad, Nush."

"And you're drunk." She sighed. "You probably won't remember this, but you need to stay away from Meera."

"Why?" He mumbled. "I like her!"

"I know." She sighed. "But you need to stay away from her. She's bad news."

"How?" She smiled.

"Because I'm going to ruin her, darling. She saw the wrong person."

If you were expecting a mature scene, I'm sorry but I still cringe at writing those.

Reading those on the other hand, wow🥺

Drama, drama.