-15-

"Jasprit, listen to me!" Simran shouted, running after him in her underwear, flinging her arms to stop him.

"What is it, Simran?" He retorted, turning back to see her. "Coming back to rub it in my face that obviously Virat fucks you better?"

"No, I'm sorry." Simran sobbed. "Please forgive me, please." She got down on her knees, begging.

Jasprit knelt down in front of her.

"You're sorry, alright." He whispered. "But you're not sorry that you were fucking him, you're sorry because you got caught."

"So, you and Anushka broke up and then got back together?" Gia slammed her books on Virat's table as he looked up at her.

"Who told you that?" Virat frowned at her, quickly looking at his friends but they held a similar look of surprise. "You must be mistaken."

"People talk, Vee." She said angrily. "I just didn't think you out of all the people would hide this from me!"

"Look, tell me what you heard." He pleaded, standing up and walking out, Gia following him hot on his heels, books forgotten.

"Well, Virat's fucked." Bhuvi muttered. "But everyone knows not to tell Gia anything Virat related!"

"Everyone except the new girl." Ritika said. "She's royally fucked."

"What happened to telling each other everything, Vee?" She shouted, throwing her hands up. "I can't believe this is all true!"

"Look, Gia -

"Don't you dare!" She seethed. "I've told you everything! From my marks to the boy I like, have I ever hidden anything from you?"

"No." He said, looking at her.

Somehow, she looked even more beautiful in the sunlight, shouting at him. The way her eyes would twinkle and you could easily find out what she was feeling just by looking at her eyes. They were the most exquisite eyes Virat had ever seen, really.

"Are you even listening to me, you baboon?" She angrily said, keeping her fisted hands at her waist, looking even more adorable. "Vee, you can't hide stuff from me, okay? I'm in it for life okay? The good, the bad and the ugly, I'm here for it all!"

"Okay, yes Gia." He smiled. "Anushka and I broke up, only for a little while!"

"But why?"

"Oh, that's a long story." He said. "But hey, we're back together, aren't we?"

"Are you?" Gia mumbled, walking closer to Virat.

"What do you mean?" He frowned.

"What's going on between you and Meera?"

"Simran, I've got to tell you something." Shruti beamed at her, making Simran smile.

Shruti was one of the only friends she had left, really. After her whole Virat-Jasprit fiasco, many of her friends abandoned her and she was so alone, so lonely.

But Shruti transferred in. It was a new ticket for Simran, really.

"So don't get mad okay?" Shruti smiled. "But I've met a boy."

"Oh really?" She asked, smiling. "And what's the darling's name that managed to steal the heart of my best friend?"

"He's an absolute sweetheart!" She gushed. "His name is Jassi."

"Is he hot though?" Simran smirked, watching Shruti's face go through different shades of pink.

"Very."

So basic summary,
Meera is going to get fucked, and I don't mean the literal kind.
Simran's heard about her ex, but she doesn't know it's the same person yet!
Yes it's a filler but oh so necessary🌴

Adios, amigos😄