-19-

"Have you got your revenge?" She sobbed as she picked up the phone, hands shaking violently. "Is it all over?"

"I didn't tell her all that so that she could confront you." He whispered, emotions thick in his voice. "I wanted to move on, Simran."

"Well done!" She gasped. "You've made her hate me, absolutely hate me."

"I don't know what to say."

"All this time, I was foolish to think my punishment was over. I've lost everything but you had to come around and fuck me one last time, didn't you?"

"I'm not sorry, Simran."

"So, you're hiding out here?" Anushka said as she walked in the abandoned classroom, Simran sitting at the front messing around with her food. "Did Shruti finally find out?"

"Yes." She sighed. "Have you come to rub it in? Because let me tell you, that's the last thing I need."

"No, actually." She walked to the front of her desk, keeping her hands on the edge of the desk and leaning down. "On a scale of one to ten, how much do you hate Meera?"

She laughed.

"That bitch has ruined my only pastime now that she slithered into his bed." She grumbled, stabbing her food with her fork. "And she has also fallen in love with him." She laughed at the end, looking at Anushka.

"Does that make you sad, hmm?" Simran giggled, looking up. "She just might replace you."

"She won't." Anushka simpered. "Because she's pushed Virat's buttons like no other person has ever done."

"What do you mean?" Simran's curiosity ran out, looking up. "What has she done now?"

"She told Gia everything." Her eyes showed a bit of remorse. "Gia obviously flipped out, they aren't talking to each other right now."

"Oh shit the fuck up!" Simran gasped. "She's in so much trouble."

"The troubles have already started, Simi." She said, eyes twinkling. "Want to have a front row seat for that?"

"Absolutely."

"She isn't even that pretty, jeez!"

"Babe, wanna sleep with me next?"

"You can put out for him, you can't do it for me?"

"Meera! Call me if you want to have a good time!"

"What's all this?" Meera gasped, walking quickly on the corridor and slamming into Hardik. But even as he helped her with her books, he wouldn't look her in the eye.

"Hardik, what's happening?" She said, her eyes searching for an answer. "Why's everyone talking about me?"

"You should've thought twice before doing that." He finally said after a long pause. "At least think who you were sending it to, dammit."

"What are you even talking about?" She frowned, looking at him. "Hardik please! Tell me what's wrong."

"Well, you wanted to be close to him right?" He moved one step back. "This is the problem that you've to face. Your nudes are on every phone in this school, Meera."

Meera's world stopped. She couldn't believe it, fuck! She had only clicked and sent those to one person in her life and what's more, now it's on every phone in this building. She was ruined.

"What the fuck is your problem?" She shouted when she got close to the table, slamming her palms. "Why would you do that?"

The cafeteria quietened down, all eyes on Meera and Virat.

"Hmm?" He simply apple, not bothering to look at her in the eyes.

"Are you that much of a coward to look me in the eye?" She shouted. "That was private!"

"Well." He began, looking at her in the eye. "You shouldn't have sent it to me then."

"How the fuck am I supposed to know you would've done this?" She furiously said, tears pooling in her eyes. "Why did you do it?"

"No one, and I mean no one." He began, getting up and walking towards her. "Messes with me and Gia. Do you get it?" He smirked. "You just committed the biggest mistake of your entire life, darling."

"What's wrong?" Meera's mother walked in, seeing her sobbing lying face down on the bed. She sat up at the sound of her mother coming in, wiping the tears off of her face.

"Nothing, ma." She hiccuped. "Just some things at school."

"Just some things wouldn't have made my daughter cry so much." She sighed. "But whatever has happened, you can solve it."

"I didn't raise my daughter to be such a cry-baby, now did I?"

Hours after her mother and father went to bed, Meera stayed awake. She had just been ruined to the point of no return but she wasn't raised to just grin and bear it. She would get back at them all.

And she would start with Gia.

Meera's going to go ham. Stay tuned ;)

—————————————————————————

Hello, guys. It's truly been a while.

I wish I could say something that would justify my absence but I can't. I just can't. Shit happens you guys. It just happens.

When I last updated this, it was my first year of med school. I'm proud to say after all the ass kicking I've received these 5.5 years of med school, I've come out on the other side as a doctor.

Bad part, there's still a long way to go before I get into my specialisation.

That's for another time.

Anyways, I found some golden drafts here and figured, fuck it I should atleast complete the story I began to write - bad plot or good.

You decide.

To the new readers, welcome.
To the old readers, welcome back.