-25-

"What's the consensus guys, is Virat a manwhore or not?" Ritika giggled as Virat punched her lightly on her shoulder, laughing into his drink.

"Hey hey hey, no hitting my girlfriend." Rohit punched Virat on his shoulder, making him open his mouth in surprise at the intensity of the hit.

"Bro, I literally hit her with the strength of an ant." He muttered, rubbing his arm.

"An ant can pick up around 135 more than its weight." Anushka comes with a drink in her hand, sitting on the armchair.

"Kiss Rohit's ass more, why don't you." Virat snickered, getting hit by Anushka on the same hand.

"Guys this is assault, I'm going to go and find Gia." He got up and went into the crowd, his friends laughing behind him.

"When do you think Gia will finally get together with Virat?" Ritika hummed, leaning towards Rohit.

"Uh, not until he improves his man whore ways." Nupur comes out from the crowd, breathing heavily. "My gosh, this is one heck of a party."

"Says the host." Ritika laughed. "When have you not hosted a killer party?"

"Never." She giggled. "I love you guys - even the manwhore."

"Love you too."

He was confused for the first time in his life.

Hardik Pandya was well and truly confused.

Meera stood in his periphery, talking and laughing with Gia while he stood with Jai at the bar, drinking beer after beer.

"What's going on between you and the mute?" He gestured towards her, a smile in his lips. "We really can't call her mute anymore, who knew she was a freak in the sheets?"

"Hey." He motioned, looking at him.

"It's true, don't hey me." He snickered. "Did you even think she would have the courage to jump into bed with the Virat Kohli within this school year? It's like she knew he was graduating this year and wanted to have a shot with him." He jerked his head to the side, looking at Pallavi as she put an arm around his waist.

"Pallavi, meri jaan." He said, smiling. "Where did you come from?"

"Aare, I was talking with the girls." She said, pointing at the group. "They all went with their boyfriends to dance and I didn't want to. So I came to see what's up with you." She dragged the you and kissed him on the lips.

"Perfect decision." He laughed, kissing her back.

"Guys, single guy here." Hardik said, tipping his bottle a little, causing both of them to turn to him.

"Sorry." Pallavi blushed. "How are you, dude? It's been so long since we've seen you with us?"

"Ah." Jai interrupted. "He's been running after the mute."

"That's rude." She laughed. "But Hardik, you really shouldn't."

"Why?" He cocked an eyebrow, looking at her.

"Well." Pallavi said. "I don't know what you've been doing with her but after Virat posted those pictures, she's kind of become an outcast. To top it all off, she's hanging out with Gia after all that. Gia, Virat's soulmate!"

"That's pushing it a bit, soulmate?" He muttered.

"You have no idea, man." She said, looking at him. "He has the power to do anything and she's playing with fire. Tell her to stop talking to Gia if she doesn't want to be friends with her for real because if anything happens,"