Feverish (Ianthony)

My first Ianthony-fanfiction eva published...
Gave my best, and turned out quite well in my opinion...
so i decided to upload it :) let me know what you think of it ...!! i appreciate critics too :3
Sweet Ianthony fluff ♥ Anthony x Ian ♥

Feverish.

It were moments like these that drove Ian to the edge of his sanity.

He was straight. He had a girlfriend. She was beautiful. Nearly perfect.

He was certainly a happy man to have her on his side…

He liked girls, he was sure.
But on the other hand…he was so completely and absolutely gay for Anthony.

It took him a hell lot of time to figure it out and at first he kind of denied it of course.
But as he felt his feels turning into something unavoidable and kind of hurtful, he had to admit to himself: He had a crush on Anthony.

Maybe not only a crush…

It was this man that made him understand what it was to love someone with all his heart, regardless of the gender. And it also made him understand how hurtful it could be.

Ian felt like this feeling would eat him up someday, if not just yet. Any moment.

Anthony stood before him, lids half closed, he looked tired, cheeks rosier than usual, Gosh, his adorable bedhair that was slitghtly curly... The taller of both guys had been sick for a few days now, but he still stayed up late, editing their videos and shooting them, at daytime of course.

He was certain that due to all the work Anthony got done despite being ill, he needed longer to get well. But especially when he was bound to stay at home Anthony just didn’t bother to style himself up or anything. He had less power in him, due to his fever, coughing and so on…but ill or not around the house when both of them were alone he always was a calm person. It was just Anthony, being ordinary Anthony.

But this natural Antony, that didn’t act, that didn’t straighten his hair, had only joggers and some kind of shirt on…That was the Anthony who attracted Ian the most. Not to mention his, calm voice, his aura…

“Dude, I feel like ripping out all my intestines and feeding them to the cats.” He sighed, rubbing his belly.

“Probably ‘cause you’re wandering around unnecessarily, when you should chill out in bed.”

Ian responded, cocking one brow up.

Anthony plopped down on the wide, brown couch next to him.

“So you’d rather do all the Smosh-stuff alone? It’s not like I have a choice.”

“Not exactly my idea of a perfect day but Yeah I would take over most things, and we could shift it to when you feel better….so we actually get stuff done.”

“You know exactly it would drive you insane doing EVERYTHING on your own, hours of editing and stuff…” he trailed of, staring at the opposite wall.

“Smosh just got to keep running…not matter what.”

Anthony turned and looked Ian deep into his eyes.

“I’d continue even if I died while filming stunts or so…”

“Yeah right. Saying cheesy stuff like that makes you look like an Idiot.”

“Maybe I am one…”

A weak smile appeared on Anthony’s lips, he let his face sink into his hands.

“I was just joking though…” He breathed silently.
“But on a serious note,…I feel like dying.” His voice turned into a groan.

Ian grabbed Anthony’s arm and yanked him up, perhaps a little too violently, startling the fellow part of Smosh.

“Whoa. What the hell dude?” He exclaimed.

“Sleeping time Anthony!” Ian dragged the taller of both of them into the direction of Anthony’s bed. He didn’t struggle, feet lazily dragging across the floor.

“Fucking fever…” the darker-haired man whispered.

As Anthony lay under his thick, grey patterned covers, which Ian shoved him under earlier, he looked up, seemingly not very satisfied. His cheeks were a strong rose colour, making him even cuter.

“What’s wrong Anthony?” Ian called exaggerated concern in his voice.

“Do I hafta call da amerplamps?” Ian had changed his accent, winking at Anthony with a goofy face on.

Anthony hesitated; a small smile crept up his face though.

“…Nah,…I think you work as my nurse just fine.”

With that his hand grabbed part of Ian’s Jeans, his brown eyes meeting the blue ones longingly.
“I feel so hot…”

“You are hot.” Ian responded without thinking, regretting it the moment the words left his mouth.

“Thank you, that was kinda cute.” He laughed, a voice like silk, eye lids hanging low

“Calling me hot even though I look like shit, you must really love me.”

There was a hint of genuine appreciation but majorly mock in his voice.

Ian felt his own cheeks getting warm.

“Of course I meant your forehead.”

He combed Anthony’s bangs out of the way to awkwardly touch his forehead, as if that would make what he said before any better.

Realizing that he was playing with his self control he averted his hand and stared across the room. He couldn’t take how weak Anthony looked and how he felt like it was tearing him apart because he felt bad – even though it was just an ordinary fever!

“Erm, Ian.”

He turned his head, ocean blue eyes transfixed on the older one laying there.

Anthony just looked at him, an unreadable expression on his face.

He just patted the place next to him. The spot that had space for a second person.

When had he moved to the other side, creating some space?

Ian fought with himself to keep a smile from forming on his lips, but it showed through none the less.

He understood the silent wish Anthony had uttered.

Just going for it, he lifted the cover and crept into bed next to his beloved brunette. It could’ve been a joke, or just Anthony mocking him…but he decided his eyes were to honest for that.

It was warm, Ian felt Anthony’s heat immediately, they were only a few little inches apart.

The darker-haired Sacramento-boy had his eyes closed.

“Dude…I know this is like, really gay, and we can’t even get any work done...”

“I honestly don’t  care, man.”

Ian’s gruff voice rang in Anthony’s ear.

He didn’t care one bit if he got sick too….He didn’t even think about it.

It took all his self-control to not roll over, and take advantage of the condition Anthony was in. To not kiss him, touch him.

And as if it was not torture enough Anthony rolled onto his stomach, laying his head on Ian’s shoulder and one arm around his stomach.

The words he had in his mouth wanted to come out so bad, but they never would.

I love you Ian, he wanted to scream.

But he would never give up this friendship.

“You make me feel better.” He lazily said instead.

Ian looked him in the eye and smiled sweetly, though he had that uncertain expression on his face.