Restricted Chapters - Double Trouble

THIS CHAPTER CONTAIN SEXUAL CONTENT/ SEX SCENES. IT IS INTENDED FOR MATURE READERS AND OVER 18 YEARS OLD ONLY. iF YOU HAVE DELICATE SENSIBILITIES THAT GET OFFENDED EASILY OR IF YOU ARE A YOUNGER THAN 18', YOU SHOULD SKIP THIS CHAPTER. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK..............YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! ...LOL

Hi Everyone,

As always, no proofing before posting. Please let me know if it is reading funny so I can fix. Please don't forget to comment and vote. I love hearing your opinions...it motivates me to want to write more.

Girlie1219

Chapter 16 - - Tattoos & Visible Marks

Grey opened the front door, walked out and closed the door behind him as the small rush of air that came out with him swirled its rich nutty aroma of freshly brewing coffee around his sensitive nostrils; making him regret not taking the time to fix a to go cup. The morning temperature seemed cooler than normal for this time of year as it hit his face. He recognized something hung in the air and it did not feel right this morning; making him suddenly leery of leaving Paige alone. Grey briefly thought about telling Ash he was on his own on this one, but decided against it.

‘Maybe you are simply feeling guilty for leaving our sexy little Paige, unmated, when we had the opportunity?” Grey’s wolf sarcastically pouted, still pissed off with his human.

‘Maybe?’ Grey quietly muttered back, not wanting to give his wolf the satisfaction of being right. He arrived at cells still feeling pissed off at not making love to Paige when he had the chance.

“That loud boom must mean you’re here?” Ash’s voice asked Grey through their alpha link but also aloud, so the rogues could hear, as a new wave of pungent piss and fear with the stench coming off the two rogues assaulted his nose, making it itch and twitch.

“I’m in the building. Damn those mutts stink.” Grey flatly acknowledged as the bitter ammonia smell stung his sensitive nose, becoming stronger and stronger with his downward decent. He turned the last corner on the last set of stairs. “Meet me in the hall in two, and have them ready, I do not want to be here that long,” Grey demanded, still trying to figure out WHY the bitterness of the mutts’ stench was affecting his nose as it was.

Ash watched his one pissed off twin stomp towards him. “We’re doing this through the glass, right?” Ash confirmed.

“Of course, no way I’m going in there with them smelling like that. I do not want to vomit and my eyes are starting to burn from the ammonia stench.” Grey answered and then said, “You do the red haired one and I’ll take the black-haired one; two full sweeps if there is time. On the count of three; One….Two…Three”

Both Alphas slammed passed both rogues mind link barriers at the same time, giving their prisoners no chance to prepare.

“ARRGH”, both rogues screamed, their faces contorted with grimaces at feeling the agonizing pain from yet another breach. Each alpha swept their prisoner’s mind to the every corner, backtracked and then retraced their sweeps forward. On their first attempt, neither alpha found the false mind partitions that were in place, hiding their prisoners’ true natures, memories and intentions. What Grey found were inconsistencies and it pissed him off to no end that he could not figure out how to break through the false partition. They left the rogues to recover a bit, then an hour later, started the mind sweeps all over again; every hour on the hour for the past two days the alpha twins kept up their routine.

It was just by chance that Grey spotted the minute tiny thread unraveling on one of the neurological impulses. He pulled it and the tightly wound inconsistency now had a tiny hole in it. They had found what they were looking for.