Sex In The Theatre

The cinema hall was empty in the back and we booked seats in the last row. We were holding hands and out of nowhere she started to caress her hands over my dick.

I chuckled at this gesture of hers and looked at her. Her smile was naughty.
I removed the seat handle between us and grabbed her by her waist and started kissing her neck wildly.

She started moaning and I immediately covered her mouth fearing the people in the front.  We both grinned at each other and I kissed her on the lips. They were yummy af. 

I could feel myself getting hard while she started to unbutton my shirt.  I couldn't control myself for another second and did the same to her.  I was nervous in case if someone noticed us but she was going crazy. 

She unbuttons my jeans and looks at my dick.  I have NEVER been this hard before!  I take off her black bra and I am gone...  Her boobs are perfect.  She gestures me to touch them and I ran my hands all over her breast making my dick harder. 

She started stroking me.  She is going slow trying to tease me.  'Fuck me.',  she moaned.  She takes out a condom and puts it on me.  She takes off her shorts and sits on me.  I adjust my cock and started to fuck her. 

We are in the hall,  having the wildest sex of our life.  She is screaming my name at the top of her lungs. 'This was my dream for the past 3 years.',  I told her while fucking her.  She is moaning very loudly and the entire hall starts to notice us but we couldn't care less. 

I started licking her pussy while keeping her on the seat.  She is moaning very loudly.  'I could do this all day.',  I said.  'Go ahead captain. Just don't stop.'

She came and I couldn't feel more proud.  She turned on her back with her ass facing towards me.  Without any other thought I grabbed her and plunged my shaft gently. 

'Is this all you've got? ',  she tries insulting me. ' Faster!  Deeper! '.  I can't take a loss so I started pounding deep. We can listen to the banging voice. ' aaahh.. Aaahhhh'.  I grabbed her ass.  She started moaning again,  I am really close right now.  She makes me stop.  Keeps my dick between her round boobs and starts to stroke it. 

I came like a waterfall.  Pouring me Semen all over her breast.  We both are laughing like crazy.  All we know is one thing.  We definitely need to get out!