Iris!

Name: Iris

Occupation: Pirate

Epithet: Raptor Queen

Age: 18

Status: Alive

Birthday: October 15

Height: 6 feet, 4 inches

Bounty: 150,000,000

Devil Fruit: None

Personality: Iris shares a lot in common with her father, Shanks. Although, Iris is shown to be more serious at times and doesn't share her father's love of alcohol. She is fun-loving, quirky and goes along with most situations. Iris is good at looking after reckless people since she can also be calm and patient to help control their carelessness. She has a strong sense of justice, but not like the Marines. She simply cannot stand those who abuse their power. She is caring and will protect or stand up for the weak should they need it. Like anyone else with dear friends, she cares very much for the people close to her and would do anything to protect them. Despite having a fun-loving and easy-going attitude, Iris has quite the temper. However, it is not seen often in her older years. Due to Iris's young age, she can also be a bit inexperienced and naive.

History: When Iris was eight, her house caught on fire late at night due to a rug being too close to the fireplace. By the time Teuta found out the house was on fire, most of the house was engulfed in flames. Teuta quickly went to get Iris in her room; on the way out part of the roof collapses on top of them. Both pinned, Teuta managed to make enough room for Iris to crawl out. Yelling at Iris to get out of the house, Iris was hesitant to leave as she wanted to help her mother, who was still trapped, but after being yelled at again Iris ran outside. Teuta passed away from Smoke inhalation before the house burned down. When she got out of the house, she saw several figures in the dark with torches in their hands. When the house was completely engulfed in flames, the figures dropped their torches and ran to the docks before boarding what looked like a Marine ship.

When Shanks went to visit his family after leaving the East Blue and returning to the Grand Line. When arriving at his hometown he was told what happened, hurrying to where their house was he found Iris sitting next to a large burnt spot on the ground where the house was. Iris started crying when she saw him and told her him what happened, Shanks reassured her and took her with him. After some months in the Grand Line and enjoying her time with the crew and her dad, one day while playing hide-and-seek with Shanks. A large storm suddenly appeared, in moments the strong winds and waves sweep Iris off the ship. She managed not to drown and was picked up slavers, she was brought to Sabaody Archipelago and sold at the human auction house. Iris was bought by a lower noble and was assigned as a maid, however, she was disobedient and had tried to escape many times from her so-called 'masters', as a result, she got lashings. Although, Iris only got lashings a few times, some were deep enough to leave scars. For four years, Iris remained their servant, but after learning one day that her masters were heading to the South Blue, Iris decided to play nice and wait until they crossed over the Red Line to escape. After plenty of time preparing for her escape, it was quite easy for her too, she also helped a fellow slave named, Hovik. Once they escaped their cells, he vowed to help her get to the East Blue, where he was also from, but then the Marines captured her before she got to a lifeboat.

She then was taken to a heavily guarded Marine base where she was locked up for many years. During her time there, she heard whispers of a secret military weapon that the Marines had been developing. So, one night when she began her escape, she went into a restricted area of the base to see what the secret weapon was. When she entered, she saw several cages and inside them were large raptors that were as big as her. Inside a machine not far from the cages were two eggs. The Marines were going to use the raptors, as she soon found out, as genetically engineered killing machines. Filling they deserved better than to be treated as tools of war, she set them free. Seeing a human helping them was new and strange to the raptors, but after defending them against the Marines, who eventually found Iris and tried to take her to a heavily fortified cell, the creatures attacked them, escaped the base and swam as far away as they could until they reached an island.

Word got out about the raptors and pirates and marines from all over the Grand Line came to capture them. Iris took it upon herself to protect her pack, and attacked anyone they saw as a threat. Due to her leadership and her ability to communicate with the creatures, the marines had given her the nickname: Raptor Queen.