Moonshine

Baby pov

~three months ago~

"Hey." I said looking at the handsome guy in front of guy who had my whole attention.

"Hey." He said coldly. Looking at Channel and Alaric. He did not pay me no attention. That was odd. Did he know who I am? People would die to talk to me and he has the audacity of paying me no mind.

"What is your name." I asked giving him a smile.

He looked at me annoyed.

"Roman." He said as if hoping I would walk away.

"Great name." I said. "Do you know who I am."

He gave me a harsh look.

"To be quite frank, I don't give a fuck." He said.

I threw my drink in his face.

"Of course he fucking did." I heard John in the background.  As he came and stepped in between us.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I never in my life had a most embarrassing moment until then. How dare he be disrespectful when all I was trying to is get to know him.

"Girl let it go sister." Said Mike. My makeup artist.

"Yeah, what a trashass billionaire." Said Melly my assistant.

I know he is just an asshole that I cannot seem to get out of my mind. Like I really have a sort of crush on him. It was weird. It felt like a connection to him. Something about him had brought me in like a mosquito to a fucking light. I am not the type of woman to chase or even make the first move. But it was like a pull of my heart and soul was to him. It was odd.

"Okay you are starting to be seen as a diva all around." Said my manager Melissa looking pissed off me and my team. "How about staying on the low and no more diva antics, let's enjoy the event and mingle as well as make a great impression."

I'm famous, leave me alone. I rolled my eyes when she said that. Everyone is complaining about my antics and attitude which I fail to see. I am just ...lit.

"Wait what the hell is that bitch doing here." Asked Mike flashing his fangs.

Lauren my arch nemesis. And rising star. I fucking hate her. She has been throwing unnecessary shade at me from the beginning and I had not even done anything to her.

Her team and my whole team glared at each other.

"Be the bigger person." Said Melissa close to my ear.

Lauren smirked at me.

Fuck being the bigger person.

I instantly got up.

"It's time to rumble." I said.

"No fighting remember that. We have to keep a good image." Said Mike.

I huffed and put on a fake smile. It was hard holding back it situations like this.

"Oh girl, John just walked in with a certain someone." Said Mike.

That is when I see the guy I threw my entire drink in face. Who I can't seem to get out of my mind. Everyone looked at Roman. How could they not, he is one of the most eligible bachelors according to Forbes Supernaturals. Not only that he's an Alpha. From my understanding werewolves have mates. Would this connection I feel towards him... since I am human... could I be his mate? Or is my pussy this powerful?

John saw me and waved as he walked over and Roman didn't even crack a smile. Why is does he always seem so unhappy?

"Well hello Baby." Said John giving me a kiss on the cheek. "You have met Roman."