Character Info

Hello everyone!!! It's me author here!! I just watched Houseki no Kuni/ Land of the Lustrous so I had inspiration to make another book!!!

I'll still be updating Korosenai my other book so please check it out when you have the chance!! Now let's get started!!!
——————————
Species: Gem/Admirabilis

Description- This means that you are a gem that has female reproductive parts and can switch between being entirely made of gems, or having a 1/4 inch layer of flesh on the outside of your body with the gems inside. If you are broken/cracked etc. when you put all collected parts back together, and go in your flesh form then the gems inside will seal the cracks itself.

You don't need powder because of this. The pale skin you have is a fine layer that seals itself.
The only organs you have are the ones needed to reproduce and to eat food which are inside your flesh form.
You are immortal until you mate with someone, when you do, you become your mate's age and will age with them, as well as die with them if they die of old age.

Your eyes are real but can be replaced with pearls if needed. Also you can switch to your flesh form when going underwater, and breathe in it.

Gem: Alexandrite
Hardness: 8.5
Toughness/Durability: Excellent with no cleavage.
Fact: Changes color under different lighting.

This will be how your hair looks like.

Due to you being part Admirabilis, the right half of your hair is white and won't change color

In the moonlight, your hair will be the aqua color on the left. Your hair will go from the aqua to a purpleish color, and then red.

(I kinda wanted you and Todoroki to be twinsies because then he'll get interested in you faster. 😉😉😉)

Anyway, I control the appearance while you my dear readers can pick the name that they will eventually have. You're also tall because like all the gems are sooooo......

I like to specify this beforehand in my story that way there's no confusion. I hate it when I think it's a (x reader) but then I can only choose the name!!!

Story Key:
Y/n= your name
L/n= last name
F/d= favorite drink
F/f= favorite food

'This means a character is thinking'
This is a flashback
'This is the whole/most of the class thinking/speaking"

I hope you enjoy My Little Gem!!!!