Becoming his fucking little whore...

A text received from him an hour earlier. Simple instructions. To the point. An address provided. Instructions to dress like a whore. He wants quick, easy, unhindered access. Told that you would be used.

You arrive at the address. Cheap hotel in a run down part of town. The type of place a classy girl like you would not normally frequent. You sit in your car seat, wondering whether this was a good idea.

You had met online, a month earlier. His words smooth and seductive. Blunt force trauma through words expressed on a screen. Words that made your cunt come alive as your mind imagined the possibilities.

He fed your imagination. Talking about what could be. What would be. Ideas that were nasty, taboo, forbidden and dangerous. Words that scared you, but also enticed you. Words that dripped with sultry desire.

You. Happily married. Kids. Comfortable. Content with life. But curious. Curious about what it would be like to meet a random stranger. No emotion. No love. No connection. Just pure lust and filth.

To be used. Fucked like a filthy little slut and disposed of. No cute cuddles. No holding hands afterwards. No sharing that warm fuzzy feeling of after sex snuggles. Just being used. Your cunt comes alive at the thought.

Your phone beeps, startling you. Another text comes through. Simple question. Why the fuck you are still sitting there in your car. Instructions in the next text. Room 12. Now. Four men in the room waiting to use you like a fucking whore.

Your cunt comes alive as you read the text again. Your anxiety hits home. This is risky. This is our of character for you. But this is what you want. You want to be used. You need to be used. Filthy little fucking whore.

You walk up to the hotel door. You hesitate. You wonder if this is a good idea after all. You reach for the door handle, but stop. You turn. Ready to walk away. The door opens. A rough set of hands grabs you and drags you inside. Door slams behind you.

It's dark. Your eyes don't focus. Your arms quickly pinned behind you. A cloth forced into your mouth. Tape applied over your mouth as a rudimentary gag. Calico bag thrown over your head. Forced face down onto a hard surface. A cheap desk in a cheap motel.

Your dress pulled up. Panties ripped to the side. Fuck no. Not this way. This isn't the fairytale you fantasised about. Yet your cunt is wet. Literally dripping. Your mind screams no, but your body betrays you. What you want versus what you receive.

You hear a voice. Deep, guttural, menacing words.

"Your cunt is ours. Your mouth is ours. Your ass is ours. Tonight we fuck you in ways you never even imagined possible..."

You feel a thick cock against your wet cunt lips. Your screams muffled as the first thrust enters you. An urgent thrust. The type that penetrates deep and hard. You feel a hand grab your throat and pull your head back as the next thrust impales you.

Your new life has begun. His side piece. Used. Shared around. Fucked. Discarded. Until he is ready to use you again. His filthy little fucking whore...