The Boy with the Tattoos

This is my new story and I hope you do give it a chance. :)

                                  T h e B o y w i t h t h e T a t t oo s - 1

                 Have you ever been in a situation where you went to use the bathroom, and when you were done, you reached over for some toilet paper, but there was none? Well, that was the predicament I was in, but that was not even the worst part; I was in the school's bathroom, of all places, and a few seconds after I went into the dingy black stall I heard moans coming from another stall down to the right of me. I knew it was a female with a male because of the guy's grunts and the girl's whimpers.

               I stared down the dirty bathroom floor, debating on what I should do. Should I wait for them to finish or should I ask them for help? Who even hooks up in a school's bathrooom anymore? While I was thinking this, I saw something brown moving above my feet. My body froze, and I let out the type of scream where a girl is about to get killed in a movie, and the reason behind this scream was a cockroach.

               The cockroach must have been afraid of my scream or my moving left foot because it ran away from me. After the cockroach left, I noticed the bathroom had gotten eerie silent. Then I started to hear footsteps making their way towards my stall.

               I looked down to see two pairs of feet, one set of feet were wearing black high heels, and another had on combat boots. I held my breath, and hoped and prayed to every God known to man that this couple wouldn't stop in front of the stall. But luck wasn't on my side today because someone lightly knocked on my stall.

               "Are you okay?" The girl asked confused, with slight anger in her voice. Probably mad because I messed up her hook-up session.

               "Fine," I squeaked, kind of embarrassed that I went all crazy because of a cockroach.

               "Okay," she said slowly, then she started to walk off with the boy following her.

               But then, I realized that she was the only chance I had at getting some toilet paper because everyone one else was probably already left to go home. I hated that I had a small bladder, and that I had to use my school's bathroom at the end of the last day of school.

               "Wait!"

               I didn't think they heard me because I heard the footsteps continue and the bathroom door closing. Just great, the only hope I had left of getting out of here was the janitor. I was so screwed. My ears perked up when I heard a sigh and footsteps coming back my way.

               I let out a breath of relief.

               Instead of the high heels I was expecting, I saw the combat boots once again. I knew I was all alone with a boy in the girl's bathroom, with my pants around my knees - how more awkward could this get?

               "What do you want?" A deep, and husky voice asked.

               I felt my face heat up. "Can you get me some toilet paper?"

               The boy chuckled and went to the stall beside me. He came back in front of my stall and put his hand under the bottom of the stall. "Why didn't you check to see if the stall had toilet paper before you went in there?" He asked, with humor laced into his tone.

               "I had to pee really bad," I explained, and grabbed the toilet paper from his hand.

               I flushed the toilet, pulled up my pants and re-buttoned and zipped them, pulling back the dingy black bathroom door. I came face to face with my hero. Well, not exactly, but he did save me from having to wait for the janitor. So I would give him a little credit for not leaving me like the bimbo in heels. He leaned back against the wall and watched me.

                I walked over to the sink because I had to wash my hands and to get a closer look of the boy plus; I knew a few girls who didn't wash their hands after using the bathroom and I just didn't know how they did it. I leaned over the white sink and turned on the hot water, and pumped some soap on my hand from the soap bottle next to me. I rubbed my hands together and looked up and saw the boy looking right back at me.

               He was kind of pale, he stood about six feet three, he had a black shirt on that said 'Fuck College', pair of black skinny jeans, and those combat boots. His face looked like someone sculptured it themselves because it was so perfect. He had high cheeck bones, sharp eyebrows, a small nose, plump pink lips, and his jet black hair was full and thick. But his eyes were the most attracting feature to me; they were a very light grey color.

               But then I noticed his arms that were filled with colorful tattoos, that was very eye-catching. I wondered why he had so many, and what did they all stand for. I came out of my daze when he cleared his throat and leaned off the wall. He started walking towards the door not even looking back or saying bye to me so I said it to him instead.

               "Bye," I yelled at his retreating figure.

               The only way I knew he had heard me was because of the small nod he did before he went out the bathroom door.