Before I Begin...

Author's Note
Hey guys! So this is a TVDU fan-fiction about if Elena and Jeremy had a sister and her point of view on things. You probably have seen a bunch of Wattpad stories like this and this is all loosely based off a few. Those include The Gilbert Sister// The Vampire Diaries by Miatmk, The Gilbert Twins - Damon Salvatore by thegirlinallwhite, and RETURN by nectophiliac. If you like this story, I recommend reading those because they are great books. I may use certain lines from their books or story lines because they were great ideas. All my credits are in the bold. Also, I may not add certain situations and characters from the show because they story will work better that way. If you have good ideas that I should add to my book please write it at the bottom of a part of the book. I'm also not the best writer so you may find mistakes. If you do please put it in the comments so I'm aware and won't do it again. I will try to post as much as I can but this book isn't my main priority. I have school, a afternoon job, and I play field hockey early in the morning. Yes I am still in high school, but that doesn't mean I can't write a good book. If you do enjoy the book I have written please vote and share!

Below are the main characters...

Evangeline Gilbert
Damon Salvatore
Elena Gilbert
Stefan Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Caroline Forbes
Jeremy Gilbert
Tyler Lockwood
Alaric Salztman
Matt Donovan

Evangeline and her aesthetic

(Eva Rose)

(90's/badass)

(90's/badass)

Disclaimer- I do not own The Vampire Diaries or any of the characters other than Evangeline

P.S. Evangeline's love interest is Damon!!!