~1~

Prologue

"You bitch wake up and make breakfast!"

"Slut you slept with two boys to be friends with them did you!"

" I wish you were more like your sister!"

Those are the words that I hear everyday every morning, and night beatings but my twin never knew anything, and I intended it. My sister, she's too innocent for any of it, I don't want to tell her because I don't want her to view "mother" and "stepdad"  as "bad".

Those two atleast made her happy but they were psychopaths. In-order for her to have a loving supportive parents one should be sacrificed, if not they will beat her too so I act like I hate her in-order to not conflict her anymore pain.

Characters

Chapter 1
Alexandra

Chapter 1Alexandra

Andrea

The twins

The twins

 The brothers

The brothers

I woke up today like normal, getting beating and treated like a rag, "mom" broke my already damaged rib and nose

I woke up today like normal, getting beating and treated like a rag, "mom" broke my already damaged rib and nose. I walked to school greeted by my two best friends and boyfriends Luciano and Lorenzo we were inseparable and we love each other, and honestly they were the only reason I'm still alive.

Atleast they treated me like a 'precious doll' as they would call it, I chuckle as they gave me hugs and kisses and I kissed back too, yes we were on a relationship they were Dons of Italian Mafia and I'm fine with... it unless if they get hurt.

"BABYGIRL!! Where were you? it was not cool leaving us with these idiots" pointing at the people around

"ok ok chill, sorry just got my beating longer" I replied

As their faces turned to worried look and immediately carried me to our "secret room"and treated my already alarming wounds.

"Babygirl just move out with us, we will take care of you. You know we can't do anything if you're still under their roof" Lorenzo said with a worried expression.

"NO or they WILL beat my sister" giving them a frown as I replied.

They sighed and hugged me closed

"assholes are you really going to suffocate me?" I said with an annoyed tone.

"Geez woman chile" I chuckled and hugged back as we got out of the room and went to class together

I'm surprisingly very smart as the twins would say, "you know it would be fun learning a hard native language" Enzo and I turned to Luca and nodded

"yea sure" we searched it up and learned it and talk or greet each other with it and it took us 15 days to fluently learned it and yes this assholes are also smart too, ugh.

"Mga bwesit mayong aga!"(assholes good morning)

"Mayong aga" (good morning)

"ATTENTION I NEED ALEXANDRA AND ANDREA SALVATORE IN THE OFFICE"

As the principal's voice echoed through the halls of the school, I turned back to face the boys. Then their phone rang "Sorry princess, business calls" they said frowning since I have to go alone I nodded anyway and gave them a kiss.

I kicked the office with my sister Andrea beside me "Logan if I'am in trouble my sister is not associated with it"

I say my speech like every time I go in his office "no, please sit"

I looked at his pity gaze and I hated it but sat anyways "your mother and father died on drug and alcohol overdose"

"wh-what mom and dad never dr-drinks!" Andrea screamed but I sat there looking at them

"where are we gonna end up" I said coldly

"your brothers.." I raised an eyebrow and realized mom probably hid it from us

"w-we have bro-brothers?" Andrea asked as I walked out the room and bump into a tall buff guy who looked like me and I realized he's Rich, no- LOADED even.

"are you my brother?" I asked with a curiosity in my voice.

He looked at me like analyzing me probably got nothing

"Yes" replied the buff guy in front of me.

"cool, and you are here to pick us up" looking at the keys in his hands

"yes, I'm Adonis" my so called "brother" responded.

"cool Alexandra" shaking his hands. "Andrea's there" pointing at the door

As I walked away going to my locker and called the twins but they didn't answer probably at a mission so I texted them at our group chat more like private messenger created by Luca

•Babygirl•
Well, my so called "parents"
Are dead and now I have brothers ..
-sent 12:30pm-

"We are going to pack your bags" as we jumped into his car- ehem Mercedes.

•Lorenzo•
Well, be careful baby girl.
Text us your new address. Sorry we are on a quite a situation, we love you.
-sent 1:27-

Now arriving to our old busted house full of alcohol bottles, I quickly go to my room packing my jeans clothes and electronics and going downstairs and looking at my brother who had a neutral face and finally looked at me and my sister and got to the car

well here it goes...