Good time(larry stylinson sexual one shot)

Sorry I haven't posted a one shot in so long I've been really busy but here's one! This has sexual content that is not meant for those under 13 and what not

"I don't know, I mean Dani said she'd be happy with anything but I really wanna get her something good." Harry said comparing the idea of clothing to the necklace he was currently holding, "What do you think Lou?"

"Hmm? What?" Louis answered absentmindedly, his hip was resting against the glass jewelry cases and his arms were folded in boredom. He was not in the mood to be shopping, and that was a rarity in of itself, but his pissy attitude made it even stranger. Louis was normally all smiles when the boys were on break, but for the past few days his face had nothing but a scowl on it. Harry looked at his boyfriend, hip cocked, arms crossed, sunglasses still covering his face, sweater hood hiding his hair and lips down turned. Louis hadn't been this bitchy since before they came out, something was obviously wrong.

"Babe are you alright?"

Louis huffed, "Fine. I just don't want to be shopping right now."

Harry's eyebrows raised towards his hairline as he stepped towards his boyfriend to check his temperature, "Are you ill? You love shopping, especially for people you love, and last time I checked Dani was one of them."

Louis swatted away Harry's hand on his forehead and scowled deeper, "No I'm not ill, I'm just not in the mood. I haven't seen you in four days and the first thing we do is go shopping? It's not really how I planned to spend this afternoon."

"Why didn't you say anything? We could have just stayed home."

Louis sighed and his shoulders dropped, "You looked so happy when you brought it up and normally when you're happy, I am. I've been off lately and I just want to go back to the flat."

Harry nodded, "Alright, I can shop for her later, her party isn't until Friday. Let's go home." He reached out and grabbed Louis hand and smiled when he felt his boyfriends fingers intertwine with his. The two walked out of the jewelry store and headed towards the parking garage where they had parked Harry's Range Rover.

When the two slid into their seats Harry turned to his boyfriend, "You sure you just want to go home? I mean if you've been off for a few days maybe we should go to the docto-mhh!" Harry was cut off by Louis pulling his head forward and crushing their lips together. He found it impossible not to melt into the kiss and couldn't help but moan, because it'd been days and that's much too long. A smile broke out on his face when he felt Louis' strong arms push him towards the backseat and after a few careful maneuvers he found himself under the lithe body of his lover. He parted his legs reflexively for Louis' body to fit closer to his own and felt slightly surprised to find himself already half hard. It had been a few days and he was used to Louis bringing him to orgasmic bliss almost every day when they were on vacation, so he was ready to use that in his defense but when Louis ground his hips down from above and he felt his boyfriend's very prominent erection rub against his own, all coherent thoughts left his mind.

"Less clothing." He breathed as Louis broke the kiss so both could regain their breath. He ran his fingers down the older boys sides and grabbed at the edge of the hoodie, ripping it off his torso in one practiced motion. He felt his own jacket being pushed off his shoulders and the shirt beneath it was quickly tugged over his head and tossed to the ground somewhere near the passenger seat. Harry cupped Louis' crotch and teasingly rubbed up and down, eyes sparkling as he heard the other boy's breath hitch and his face slackened slightly.

"Shit Haz."

"What do you wanna do babe?" Harry asked, trying to keep in mind that the two were laying in the back seat of their car.