TMNT fanfic. I am what I am.

I was staying in the shadows of the orphanage I lived at, a new girl showed up around lunch, she had short blond hair and around a year younger then me. I really didn't want to know her but she looked nice unlike most of the kids here. After a couple months I new more about the girl, her  name is Alexi and her parents died in a car wreck. It was a particularly rainy day when I saw her running away. She'll be back soon. They always come back. I thought to myself. I was perched on a window sill of an abandon building. There was weird green goo in a glass tank inside the building. There were also some animals in a couple of cages; a fish, a wolf, a sheep, some toads, and a sea turtle. I started walking around the cages. I reached my hand into the fish tank and touched the fish. Then I started petting the wolf, I was about to pet the sheep when I heard an owl fly in. This is my only chance to get an owl feather. So I started running up the steps. I got to the upper landing and.... it was gone "Bummer." I said. I sat on the edge of the tank holding the ooz. CRASH. Something hit me from behind. Falling was the only thing I could remember.

                       THE OCEAN

I stared at my reflection in the water. Several months has passed since I fell into the mutigen. My white hair falling into my face, my red eyes barely visible. My black wings laying lazily at my sides. I see a girl skatebording down the street. As long as I'm in the shadows I'm good. She stopped, looked in my direction, and skated away. She looked femiluer, then I remembered the orphanage. Alexi.