The accident

When Danny was 8 years old his parents had finally finished making what they called “The ghost portal” it supposedly led to where ghosts live and or come from. Danny never really believed in ghosts but he did find the science behind it very interesting since he was astronerd he loved mechanics cause space crafts are normally high tech. We come to where Danny’s parents finally show him the ghost portal.

“Now Danny I want you to be extremely careful in the lab when we're down there ok.” Danny’s mom says while standing in front of the basement door.

“I know mommy!” Danny exclaimed excitedly while jumping up and down. Yes Danny may not believe in ghosts that much, but the concept of a portal to a parallel world was very fascinating to him.

“Alright then Danny lets go.” Maddie said as she opened the basement door to the lab. Danny ran down the stairs and straight to the middle of the room. Danny looked around the room in awe. EVERYTHING WAS SO COOL! As Danny was looking around the room he noticed a giant hexagon shape in the wall with yellow and black stripes on what looked like a door in the wall. Danny ran up to it, estimating this was the portal due to it being the biggest thing in the room. “Now Danny don't get too close to the portal a vial evil ghost might come out of it and I don't want you getting hurt.”

“Okay mommy!” Danny said as he turned and walked away from it, but as Danny started walking the door to the portal opened with Danny right in front of it. Danny turned his head to look at what the noise was. His eyes widened when a bright swirling toxic green portal started forming inside it.

Danny started to back up in fear but tripped on a wire that was connected to the portal from the outside. He sat there on the floor in fear of the swirling green that started to get bigger and bigger. His parents called out to him but their voices fell on defth ears. Green sparks started flying everywhere and with an agonizing scream the next thing Danny knew was pain. So much pain.