Meeting an orange clad turtle

You were the funniest, awesome, cutest and most playful person ever found in your school. Almost everyone loves you! Except the worst gang in the school. The so name "we're the best, no one can be better" gang full of bitches. They bullied you today at the canteen. Spilling your food, tripping you and kicking you. You got so mad you just took your bag and went out of school without permission. I mean like who cares what will happen to them. You just slam open the door of your house and stomp to your room. You opened and locked the door roughly. You just threw your bag and crawl out from your window. The only place you could relax is at the rooftops.

You sat on the rooftops and stare at the beautiful night sky. You sighed
"If only someone protects me from everything".
Suddenly, you saw a dark figure jumping from rooftops to rooftops. Since you were curious, you followed the dark figure. It was running and jumping so fast but you are faster than him. Finally he stop. You hide behind a small wall near the edge of the building and pant
"Man that guys is fast" you whispered to yourself. Then he heard you and went to the place where you were hiding
Oh shit he's coming you thought What am I going to do!?!? JUMP!?!?
"Hey, come out. I'm not gonna hurt you." The figure said. You were so shocked you almost fell off the building. The figure catch your hand immediately and pull you up. He stare at your eyes while you stare at him too.
Oh my god you thought. His eyes. They're so shiny and blue.. Wait, he's a turtle!?!?
"I'm so sorry.. Miss..?" He asked letting go of your hands.
"(Y/n)"
"Wow... That name is beautiful"
"Thanks.." You said, blushing.
"Michelangelo. But Mikey's my type" he said and went off.
"Wait!" You stopped him "will I ever see you again?"
"Someday" Mikey said and gave you a paper "if you need me, I'm here"
You open the paper and saw his number. You went back to your room and lay on your bed
"His eyes....." You whispered to yourself.