II. A Bad Thing

Two.              A Bad Thing

                Wind whips around the two daisies like a poisonous snake, both daisies shaking in their own skin

Wind whips around the two daisies like a poisonous snake, both daisies shaking in their own skin. they'll be squished soon, picked and pulled apart — their gorgeous scent fading. the dark around them pokes & picks at their skin, tempted to bite and bicker. the blonde sighs as her arm wrapped tighter around her own thin form — chills on her fair skin.

"okay — i have no clue why my best friends been so flakey recently, i mean, i'm glad you wanted to hang out. but the woods, really luna?"the girls voice was like a ragging child who always wanted attention, it was rather annoying. needy. she was like a squeaky chew toy that dogs chewed on like they had no other purpose in life.

lunas jaw clenched at the words, "maggie — i just needed someone to watch me okay?" the blondes eyes landed on the brunette, "watch you for what? in the woods?"

the girl, sweet as candy, luna, had been bit by peter hale with lydia martin the night of formal. & it was all because the redhead dragged the brunette away from her date with the pale spaz to go look for the redheads ridiculous ex of a douchebag — jackson dickmore. luna wasn't fond of being dragged away from stiles, the boy sending her a kind smile as she was pulled away — like a child being dragged from the toy isle at the store from their over baring mother.

the bite did absolutely nothing to lydia martin. she was immune, so it seemed at the time. luna on the other hand, wasn't any terrifying creature it seemed — she was just having horrible nightmares of a girl covered in blood, in the woods. so here was the woods, luna dragging herself & her best friend throughout.

maggie huffed when luna didn't answer the question, "can you at least tell me why you've been flakey?"

found a new group of friends, rekindled my friendship with the pale spaz of a boy who lives down the street. now i'm falling in love with him — again. oh, and the supernatural. you'd never understand. do you want me to continue blondie?

the words weren't spoken, only thought. razor blade thoughts, cutting away at your will. she couldn't remember the last time she thought of something that made her happy . . .

"i've been busy, don't take it personal mags." luna sighed through her nose, flashlight in one hand, the other hand shoved in the white pockets of her zip up. maggie glared at the girl, she knew she was lying in a sense. maggie wasn't dumb though, she had seen luna hanging out with three brunettes & a redhead. they always seem to be in a frenzy.

"what are you looking for exactly that has your panties in a twist?"

luna eyes flickered to maggie, "something i've seen before...i guess. i wanna see why i can't stop thinking about it." maggie paused her walking for a second, eyebrow raising in confusion — she was lost. not getting much out of the brunette, "okay?"