PART- 25

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comment, do vote and do follow me.. ty..😊❤

____________________

Shehnaaz POV Start..

"Sidhaaarthhh... yaar..." I said giggling under him.. When he said.. "Bohot hasi aa rahi hai naa ruk tu..." saying this next moments I saw him coming near my face making my laugh died as next moment I felt his cheeks against mine as he started to rub his face with mine for this his hot breath was falling on my neck making my breath hitched and I closed my eyes feeling him close to me... And I felt a foreign sensation in my whole body...

For a moment I forgot everything around me.. Just feeling him close to me and his touch closing my eyes... I never felt like this before... Never in my whole life... No one made me feel like this the way he and his touch always do... No one... Not even....

Next moment I felt he had stopped rubbing his cheeks with mine and he slowly moved away from me making my eyes open feeling myself empty again... Then I saw he was looking at my face closely... Our face was very close to each other... Like few inches away... When my eyes went up to his eyes and we had a eye contact with each other for few seconds... For the first time I noticed a different kind of emotion in his eyes for me... It was not guilt but something else... Maybe love? He loves me...!?

Thinking all these when I noticed he was looking at my lips... "Is he going to kiss me now?" thinking this next moment my breath hitched feeling his finger caresing my lips softly sending chills down my whole body.. I felt like I'll get unconscious soon... As I felt his hot breath was falling on my face... Feeling him close I closed my eyes immediately... But..

Shehnaaz Pov end..

Sidharth POV Start..

I was rubbing my face with hers to take revenge as she put some pink blush on my face  so I was rubbing my face with hers... While doing this I felt a foreign feeling in my whole body... Soon I realised she has stopped giggling... I stopped doing it and moved away to see her face.. I saw her eyes were close making me smile that my touch affects her...

Our face was few inches apart now.. As I was admiring her beautiful face now... Next moment she opened her eyes not feeling my touch on her cheeks... Then we had an eye lock for few seconds... Next my eyes went on her soft pink lips which I always wanted to taste and kiss her endlessly till she gets breathless.. Thinking all these my hands automatically went on her lips and caresing it softly with my thumb... Feeling my touch I saw she again closed her eyes making me smile happily... Next I went near her lips & I was about to kiss her when she...

Sidharth POV End..

Sana- Dur reh mujhse tu... Dur raho... Tu bohot ganda hai.. Dur raho mujhse.... said loudly wiggling under him making him shocked and guilty

Sidharth quickly moved away from her feeling guilty and disgusted on himself... That he made her feel uncomfortable... She thinks he is that kind of a guy who will force himself on her this made his heart churned into million pieces...

Sid- I'm sorry... saying this he left from there quickly not before taking a glance of her who was looking terrified

Sana- I.. I... I'm sorry Sid..harth... saying this she started to cry holding her mouth for making him feel disgusted on himself when it's not his fault...

After sometime...

Sana- Sidharth please dinner kar lo... Tumne kuch nahi khaya hai ane ke baad... said softly not looking at him in guilt