𝟖.

❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

❝ 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. ❞

TW!▬▬mention of abuse (star wars spoiler)

𝑺𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑶𝑵'𝑻 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑴𝑬
𝒛𝒂𝒚𝒏

❛ see it loud in your eyes, can't escape what i'm feeling ❜

        𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂'𝑆 𝑀𝐼𝑁𝐷 𝑇𝐸𝑁𝐷𝑆 𝑇𝑂 wander a lot which wasn't good in this situation. She was worried about what would happen when she went home, she didn't want to stay in the Stilinski house for more than a night since she felt bad about intruding, which Stiles reassured her she wasn't, but that didn't stop Juno from feeling that way. Not to mention the fact that Juno was afraid for Scott and his werewolf issue.

Juno hadn't been able to sleep. She was just sitting on the couch she was supposed to be asleep on, letting the tears fall down her face while trying to silence her sobs. Turns out, Stiles had a similar issue, but his mind was focused on Juno. He too was worried for her since he had never seen her in this state.

Stiles had gone downstairs to get a glass of water since he couldn't sleep either, but what he didn't expect to see was Juno still awake. He could see her crying and he knew that it had to do with her dad. Stiles also knew that he had asked her if she was okay many times and she clearly wasn't. It wouldn't help if he asked again, but he was aware Juno needed help or someone to just comfort her.

Without a word, Stiles sat down next to Juno, who didn't acknowledge his presence. He simply put an arm around her shoulder, pulling Juno into a side hug and she only leaned into him, still feeling safe. Juno cried into Stiles' side, not caring that it was him. Stiles was helping her and she was glad.

"Do you wanna watch Star Wars?" Stiles spoke quietly, hoping that it could help. Juno only sniffled and nodded her head. Stiles stood up and held Juno's hand, getting her to stand as well, leading her upstairs and to his room. When they got inside, Stiles motioned for her to sit on his bed as he got his laptop.

"I'm sorry." Juno suddenly spoke as Stiles sat next to her. He only furrowed his eyebrows as he pulled up the movie. "Why are you sorry?"

"For being rude to you all the time." Stiles' head immediately snapped towards Juno, just one more shocking thing happening tonight. This was something that Stiles assumed would happen after hell froze over. "I shouldn't be holding a grudge this long. I mean, you shouldn't be helping me when I treat you like I do."