CHAPTER 2:THE DIARY

Sade entered through the old wooden door.It was very dark inside.She has however managed to find a torch.

She looked around with the help of torch. She began walking deep inside.The old room looked like a never ending one.

Her feet stumbled upon a box.She was scared for a minute. However she managed to stand steadily.

She looked at the box. It was a very small wooden box covered with dust.She curiously opened the box.

She found a brown coloured old leather diary inside.She felt that she had already seen that diary somewhere.

But she can't remember. It became dark and torch light went off.So she came out of the door with the diary in her hands.

She opened the diary but there wasn't any name on it.When she further turned the page everything was written in French.

She entered into the cottage and noticed her gramma.She immediately hugged her gramma from behind.

"I'm sorry gramma,I shouldn't have done that." She apologized to her gramma.

"It's okay ,honey. I don't mind." Her gramma said sweetly to her.

Sade smiled at her.

"Gramma ,is this diary yours?" Sade asked showing the diary.

"I thought it would be yours cause everything was written in French"

Sade said this because her gramma Sherese is a French woman.

Gramma was surprised to see the diary ,but she didn't show it.

"I don't know ,this is not mine.But I think your grampa's friends gave it to him,since he served in French army." Gramma said with a smile.

"You can try practicing your French by reading this diary." Gramma said.

"Really,can I keep it? " Sade asked .

"Ofcourse." Her gramma said.

"Thank you." Sade said and went to her room with a smile.

Gramma just smiled knowing very well about the diary.

IN SADE'S ROOM

Sade sat in her bed and curiously opened the diary. She read the first page.

(The lines in italics are contents written in diary)

It's a story that has no end.Its my story .A story about me.A story about how I found my angel.

Sade thought that this story was about love of some of her grandfather's colleague. She began reading further cause she loves love stories.

Every love story starts in a spring. But mine was different. Mine was in summer.Adding to the fun ,it started with a breakup.

Sade was now very interested.

"Sade ,dinners ready.Come downstairs." Her gramma called.

Sade kept down her diary.

"After dinner,I guess." She sadly said and went to eat.

TO BE CONTINUED