CHAPTER 3: THE BREAKUP

Sade was taking a walk in the garden. Yesterday after the massive dinner,her eyes felt like it had a ton of weight placed on it.

She couldn't resist her sleep and went straight to sleep forgetting the dairy.

So now she is here ,in the garden with the diary on her hands searching for a shady place .

"Perfect ". She muttered when she saw a small bench below a tree.

She waddled up there and settled on the bench and continued to read the diary.

09.1.1994

I was crying my eyes out,sitting in the outdoor playground of my college without caring about the sun that fell directly on to my face.

I didn't care whether my image of being a fierce tomboy is breaking. I just needed to let it out.

My boyfriend of two years is moving to another country and he didn't want me to wait for him. Cause ,he wouldn't be coming anytime soon.

He wanted me to live my life .He knew about me too well.He knew that ,if he met me for the last time,I would latch on to him and never let him go.

So ,he left without meeting me.Honestly I wouldn't have cried like shit ,if he cheated on me or played with me .

Ofcourse I would be sad,but I wouldn't cry.

But the way he cared about me, the thought that he was very far away and the fact ,I might never see him again made me go through this hectic state.

I was crying when I felt a hand brush through my jet black hair.

'You are still crying ,you silly girl.Enough of cry and let's go eat.' I heard his voice say.

I looked up and saw my bestfriend whom I called 'oro' cause his light brown eyes reminded me of gold.

'I want fried chicken.' I said while wiping my eyes.

He chuckled and pulled my hand .he led me towards a particular side of the college compound wall,where we made a small arrangement which allowed us to escape from college campus.

It's like our thing ,only both of us knew.Not even my boyfriend. Well ex‐boyfriend.

His motorcycle stood there. We hopped in it and proceeded towards the restaurant.

TO BE CONTINUED.....