chapter 9

Time skip
Next day

Jk- The meeting is over now you all can leave Except Ms kang .

Yn pov- I was taking my file and going to leave the office but Mr Jeon  . I turned around and saw he was already staring me .

Yn- what happened sir ?

Jk- Today Do I have any meetings ?

Yn-  you have to just do some paperworks .

Jk- okay , And please work properly without any mistakes .

Yn- like I am always making mistakes . ( Mimicking in his voice )

Jk- I heard you and yes you always make mistakes .

Yn-  Good for you if you heard .

Jk- Ms kang

Yn- yes sir ?

Jk- Better behave yourself

Yn- but I am doing

Jk-  Is talking back is called behaving?

Yn- but I just stated  the fact

Jk- enough,  Go and complete the work .

Yn- fine  ( showing her tongue )

Jk- how dare you show me your tongue. Come back in my office.

Yn- I ain't coming

Jungkook pov- this girl , I will teach her a lesson later on . I should go to my office and start working on paperwork

On call

Jk- Hello ?

Mr Jeon - Hello son

Jk- Dad did you called for something ? I am in my office .

Mr Jeon- Hmm well is Mr kang's daughter Kang yn is your new secretary ?

Jk- Yes , So they asked you to tell me to treat her well ?

Mr Jeon- why you always make assumptions before knowing ?

Jk- I learnt that from you !

Mr Jeon- leave it  , he is one of my friend so he asked told me that she is working in your company .  So they asked me to not treat her like a special person and not to give any special privileges.

Jk- Huh ?

Mr Jeon- well I was also shocked to hear but than he told that he wants her to stand her on her own .

Jk- Oh ,  Okay anything else ?

Mr Jeon- Yes it's a long time since you came home. And you need to visit home and come with Yn also .

Jk- why her ?

Mr Jeon- Because she is my friends daughter . I also want to meet her .

Jk- okay , I would check my schedule and tell you .

Mr Jeon- If you won't be able to make time I would ask yn to do .

Jk- no need for it . I will come .

Jungkook pov- Appa called me to ask about yn . First I was shocked how he knew her ? But than he told that Mr Kang is his close friend he called him and told him .
I was angry and thought that he might ask to treat her with special care but what he said make me shocked . He asked to not give any privilege and make her work like others .
It was new thing  because rich people always want their child extra care . But he was totally opposite . It was different about her .

I was thinking about her and saw that she was not in her office  . Where is she now ? Ahh! This girl really is clumsy .

Jk- Ms Choi did you saw yn ?

Ara- Yes sir I saw her in my office . She was doing some research .  Why ?

Jk- okay

Yn pov- I was doing some research but the got a call from Mia so I picked up and started talking to her .

On call

Mia- Hey what's happening ?

Yn- Doing work

Mia- my baby is working hard.

Yn- what can I do ? That monster makes me a lot . He never let's me free for a minute . Always gives me a bundle of files and asked me to complete it before the day ends .

Mia- it's so cruel

Yn- he is total jerk . He doesn't knows how to greet . A stone . Even a stone is better than him .

Mia- Hmm , Don't worry I would save my baby .

Yn- Thanks you know he never let's me eat anything except the lunch break . I sometimes miss my lunch and have to stay hungry .

Mia- Hmm he surely needs a beating .

Yn- Ofcourse ! How can he do that with me .you know I think he should have named jungle book instead of jungkook .

Mia-  hahahah

Jungkook pov- I went to Ara's office and heard that yn was there but she was talking on phone . She broke the rule . Well she hasn't also followed any of them seriously .  I went little closer and heard what she was saying.  She literally was cursing me . I called her

Jk- Ms kang ?

She stopped talking and became froze .she hanged up the call  .  She turned around hesitating and her face was now pale . She was totally looking like a thief caught doing robbery. 

Jk- now in my office

Yn- Y-Yes S-sir

I walked away from there and went to my office .I was waiting for her . There she came with slow steps

Jk- come in !

I saw her she was walking very slowly not looking at my direction . She gulped down her saliva .

Jk- Hmm so miss yn what you were doing ?

Yn- I-I w-was doing s-some research .

Jk- look straight . I am not on the floor .

Yn- I-I am s-sorry

Jk- What are you sorry for Ms kang ? To Break the rules or cursing your Boss or to make fun of my name ?

Yn- I-I D-didnt ...

Jk- look straight

Yn- ye-yes

Jk- now answer 

Yn- ummm I - I was just ...

Jk- you were just ?

Jungkook stood up from the chair and went towards yn . Yn gulped down the saliva due to fear . Jungkook started coming in her direction and she went back until her back touches the wall.  Jungkook captured her between his arms. 

Jk- I asked to look up

Yn- H-Huh ? S-sorry S-sir

Jk- Hmm what should I do ? You always Break the rules . Should I make you resign?

Yn- I am really sorry sir. It won't happen . Please don't kick me out of this company. I would accept any punishment you would give .

Jungkook came closer to yn ears and spoke

Jk- Any punishment ?

Yn- Yes

Jungkook backed away and said .

Jk- Hmm ,  Okay than Be ready for it .

Yn- sorry sir ?

----------
TBC
Thanks for reading hope
you enjoyed
Please like and share .