⌗¹⁰ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝑭𝑨𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑺𝑶𝑵

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐀𝐍𝐃 trust me, I don't think you want her to come after 𝐘𝐎𝐔

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐀𝐍𝐃 trust me, I don't think you want her to come after 𝐘𝐎𝐔.❞

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ | 𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐀, 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐍, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆. "I'll go in with him." He steps up with a smile. "Captain!" King sputters out at the blondes sudden appearance. 

"All right, you two, in you go!" Jenna said ushering the now two shirtless sins into the cave of training. "Did you get your power back?" King questioned floating along side his captain.

"Nah-uh. Before I can get it back, I have to rehabilitate my body a little bit to be ready." He explained.

The two gasp as they are brought into a new part of the cave. Crystals of sorts hovering around. "Go ahead and chose one of the goddess ambers floating there in front of you. There are various kinds of monsters inside them."

Jenna said to them as she used one of her abilities to speak without actually being in there with the two men. "Which one of these do you want, captain?"

Gazing around at all the floating ambers. "Hey, listen, king."

"Huh?"

"About Hendrickson." Poking at a golden amber. "Do you think you could be a little more open-minded?"

"What do you mean? Are you telling me to forgive him?" Floating into the air to get a look at all the other crystals.

"I didn't say that. 'Cause there's no denying that what he did is unforgivable. Trust me, I completely understand how you feel about him. But still... he was being controlled this whole time by farudrin, who possessed dreyfus's body ten years ago. Nothing could've been done."

watching his friend. "So if something's controlling you, nothing you do is considered a sin? Anyway, who's farudrin?" king asked.

"One of the ten commandments." Gripping the stick in his hand tightly.

"Is that so? yeah. And those other two galand and monspeet, right? Tell me. Why is it you know so much about the ten commandment, who were sealed away 3,000 years ago?"

His suspicion of his captain rising. "What are you trying to say?" Meliodas questions. "You're a member of the demon race, just like them, aren't you?"

Meliodas sighs out as king realized who he actually was. "Hey, meliodas!" Gasping her help up his stick blocking kings that was sent his way. "Are you really our alley? Explain yourself!"