⌗²⁰ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ 𝑺𝑶 𝑳𝑶𝑵𝑮 𝑨𝑺 𝒀𝑶𝑼'𝑹𝑬 𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐄 I won't be able to protect 𝐘𝐎𝐔

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐄 I won't be able to protect 𝐘𝐎𝐔.❞

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ | ❝𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒, 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍. 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐀𝐘?❞ Grinning at the tall purple demon. "This time, I'll make sure to obliterate you from this world."

"Meliodas. It seems your magical power is just like...like it used to be." His worry rising as he roared out, thrusting his clawed fingers towards meliodas.

Everyone watched as holes were blasted into the purple demons body. The blonde lands on the ground breaking the cement. 

Fraudrin's breathing is heaved and labored, retching over blood pouring from his mouth. "You... you bastard!"Groaning he crumbled to his hands and knees, behind the blonde.

"He just took down that commandment like it was nothing!" Howzer exclaimed in shock.

"Of course he did. While fraudrin's power is 31,000, the captains current level is double that. And now that he's in his demon form, that number is even higher." Merlin explained.

Meliodas gazed over his shoulder at fraudrin. 

"Our hatreds been festering for 3,000 years. While you were wallowing in your sentimental dreams, we waited in the dark, burning for revenge, against the goddess race, against you!"

Shakily looking up, making eye contact with meliodas. "It was the same for me honestly." Patting his cheek then slapping him to the side.

"Easy. Don't die yet." Fraudrin gasps. "Wait. That's not how the captain usually does things." Ban states wearily.

Farudrin stomps, getting back onto his feet. "I am a member of the demon kings' elite troops, the ten commandments... fraudrin of selflessness!"

"Actually, you never received a commandment from the demon king. You're nothing but a substitute." Pointing his sword towards the demon.

"Shut up, you traitor! I carry the pride of the demon race! The very pride you have lost! Zaratras truly opened up my eyes! I don't entered to die so easily." He claimed with a loud roar.

Meliodas scoffed with a grin. "I wonder just how long you'll keep that mocking smile"

"What's he doing?" Howzer asked. "It seems fraudrin's opted for self destruction." Merlin said. "Self destruction?!"