7.

Aniyah Brown      Wednesday|9:30pm|New York

Aniyah Brown
Wednesday|9:30pm|New York

"So what time is this party you wanna go to"I asked Ena.

"It starts at 10 so we really should be getting ready rn"She responded.

Sky and Siena was chilling at my crib the boys went to go in there words 'spin the block on some niggas'.

The boys said they was gone meet us at the party.

"Yea we should but sky do you think you could fit my clothes though bc I know you don't feel like going to get clothes from your place and Siena I know you could fit my clothes "I asked Sky.

"Yea maybe a size down though bc my ass not as fat as yours like omg I just wanna grab it sometimes"She said while looking at my booty.

"I think I have a set you can fit tht I can't anymore but girl your ass is fat to "I said while laughing.

"Thank and no it's not dont hype me"Sky said.

"Y'all let's hurry bc y'all know how the boys be when we late to something they be getting on my last nerves"Siena said while getting up to go to my room.

We nodded and went to my room and got ready for the party.

———————————————————

I just got out the shower it's already like 10:15 because we all took turns showering I was last to go the girls was doing there hair and I'm now putting on lotions and deodorant and getting ready.

I got a call on my phone I looked at it and saw it was Malachi I answered it.

An:this font is Malachi and regular font is Niyah.

"Hello"

"Ye is y'all done getting ready bc we finna pull up to the party"

"Umm yeah I just got out the shower I'm getting dressed and finna do my hair and makeup"

"Mama you telling me you just now getting dressed"

"Umm yeah why it's not gone hurt nobody if we late"

"Bruh mama just hurry up"

"Damn don't be mean"

"My bad mama I just wanna see you I miss you "