Introduction

Hey y'all! To be honest, I really have no idea how to make a good introduction 'cause I suck at writing them in general but anyways here it goes, though:

It's been a while coming back on Wattpad for me right now and, in case you've been following me since the time I've ever had this account back in 2020, you'll know that I already had written some books before this one at the beginning and later deleted all of them in 2022.

Well, basically, the only reason I deleted all those is because... let's be honest, they were CRINGE AS FUCK (it's all caps and AF is in full form so you should know I'm being very much serious about this).

I'm actually speechless at how terrifyingly unhinged fourteen year old me was back in the day and how I literally had zero writing skills too. I mean, not that my writing is perfect or anything now, but I'm sure it'd be a lot more bearable now compared to all the previous shit, okay!

So, anyways, all I wanna say right now is thank you so much for discovering this book and reading this note right now and I sincerely hope you enjoy it or hate it or just basically experience some kind of emotion... and also tell me about all that later in the comments so that I can improve further on or something.

I don't think I'd be all that frequent when it comes to uploading new chapters properly because I'm really unorganised and I have a lot of other stuff going on in the meantime for now too, but I'll try to do any necessary updates whenever I can and I promise I'll also edit and proofread and keep all the chapters in good quality as much as possible.

English is also not my first language, so if you happen to find any errors with slang usage, grammar, spelling, loopholes, plotholes and stuff, then I'm very sorry for all that (and be sure to correct me in the comments, too).

There might also be a few mentions of some traumatic/disturbing situations (as in, there might be stuff that would be somewhat graphically violent and triggering to certain readers), so therefore a bit of reader discretion is kindly advised and don't say I didn't inform y'all, okay!

Almost every bit of this book is rooted from my own imagination and I seriously didn't blatantly copy anyone else's work or anything (but I might have gotten some slight inspirations from other stories here and there, though). However, if you do feel that this might strongly resemble someone else's work as you go on with the chapters, please let me know and I promise I will do the needful afterwards. And with that, do also be kind enough not to copy anything from this story in return and claim it as your own, heehee (however, you may feel free to get any sort of minor inspiration from this to help write your own stories, though).

As this is a work of pure fiction, all my characters' opinions in this story either may or may NOT exclusively reflect my own, so don't think that ALL opinions mentioned here are completely things that I personally believe in myself.

And besides, currently, you will ONLY find this book on Wattpad and Archive Of Our Own (AO3), mind you. If you happen to find this exact same story up on any other site that isn't those two, please report it. I will definitely let y'all know directly and properly if I somehow decide to release this book on any other site soon enough, so just make sure I've already given out that specific announcement beforehand if you ever happen to find this story on places other than Wattpad and AO3. If I haven't announced that, then by all means do report it.