Prolouge

In New York

Inside a penthouse:-

Some celebrations are meant to be celebrate in private. But sometimes it is needed to show people that what they think and assume is not always true.

Ryan is some one who prefer privacy over anything. Perks of being a  private person. This is what Anika observe, see & feel in there 10 years of interaction.

Interaction

Whether it is in there

2 years of friendship
3 years of being best friend cum bussiness consultant
2 years of dating
Or,
3 years of Marriage.

Marriage

For Anika Marriage is a sacred bond
A bond that not only required both the parties or the husband/wife being one in terms of physical but mental state as well. Its requires paitence, understanding and respect. It require work distribution and being a lone wolf when your other half is down. Its means fighting for your better half, for thier rights and for there betterment whenever needed.

"Marriage is never about being in love its all about how two people keep each other before themselves and make each other their own priorities. How both of them give each other exactly what they expect from each other"

They cut there 3 tire 15 kg cake that is  mostly not gonna enough considering the amout of guest that her crazy husband called.

Husband.

She loves the sound of it!... She never thought how she will consider or think anyother man as her husband after the things she had been set through.. or gone through... She never thought she will have a chance of being married...

She never knew

Will she get to enjoy the fruit of being a married women? being a women to someone?. she never knew whether she is able to have a man that can help her to complete her as women?.. she never knew whether she can complete her journey frome a girl to a women...

Well she is able to do

Now..

She have her husband, who completed her as a women. He transferred her from a girl to a mature women.. who understand, know and express her desire, feelings & emotion without any restriction. She is some one's first and foremost priority. She is not someone who comes before or after family she is a family too..

But this husband seems to be too much crazy...

He called his each and every colluege, His business patners and friends with their family to prove them his wife is the most  beautiful, loving and funny person in this whole planet.

Its not her saying.. this is exactly what he...

Her Husband claims

As the announcement is calling for the celebration and called upon stage for the fated pair... Anika is confuse..

'This is not a dream its reality. Its my reality. I have a family. A family that includes me. A loving Husband that is mine.'

"I love you" said anika emotionally with a hint of produness and a hidden truth that she always says to herself to the the man of her life Ryan.

Ryan Knight

Back in the time..She had no idea that night which thought as a cursed one will be ended up with such a beautiful ending.

A ending that is worth  for every single pain 

That was the day she find this man. And this is the day she had truely experinece the true meaning of love and respect. He made her better not only for her own self but also for her to be stand beside him as his wife. She is not the same Anika that she is used to be before. She become a mature and sophisticated lady. At the age of thirty she had everything that a complete women wish for a good position, hearty amount of salary, a loving husband, and perfect love life everything, its perfect.

"Love you too jaan " said by him smilingly .

He can't even imagine his life without this little nut cracker. Yes, nut cracker she make him go nuts and at the same time cracked him again and again. Who thought after the death of his father in an accident which was shamefully planned by someone so close to them. Will brings this little untamed wild kitten into his life. He still remeber that night When he, just a mere 15 yrs old boy is asked, no order or force to shoulder the responsibility of the whole family and business. This huge thing make this happy go lucky boy into a man. A man that need to earn the wages for his family.. to provide the best and best for them.. his every decision will include the better and worst for his family. That was the time when he need to kill his own childhood, fun, experience, experiment and enjoyment for the family. That night and the time help him to become more mature then the actual of his age. He is a person who is just at the age of 15 handle the entire group of knights and corporation. And him being a good son and grandson make him follow every wish of his famliy. So as soon he knows that his father had decided his bride before hand, and he goes to claims her. He vividly remember how broken she is at that time how her heartbreak is taking a troll on her personality, how untrust she is in him at that time.

Now she is with him Married, happy, naughty, smiling, educated and all

His

Only his she is his peace after a long day, his bed when he is sleepy, his cook when he is hungry, his cleaner when is in need for a cleaning, his mother when he done something naughty or bad and need for a scolding and his lover and controller when his desires get unleashed..

now its well and good he thought...

IN  MUMBAI:-

"Dadi is it important?"

"Yes " 

"But why? You know am busy "

"Billu please stop"

"Dadi?. What are you talking about? Stop what? "

"when will you stop this maddness billu? I know billu, you lost her. Now stop this madness it's over !!. You need to understand she will never came back! You broke her heart now its enough. Its high time you moved on and let her free from this. It has been 10 yrs already she is happy and way too good without you and without us. Please now comeback we need to board New York flight at 9 pm today its already 7 pm"

"Dadi..very first i will not stop.. i need to find her maybe she is happy outside but inside she is distrub.. she might be great in wealth and health but not emotionall? Isn't. For my own sanity i need to see her. And second thing who are the Knights? i don't know who they are? and its just the owner's 3 anniversary what so sepcial about them that you want me to come with you? You looked suspiciously too much enthusiastic and eager to meet them?" Asked Shivaay a little curious about his dadi strange reaction and enthusiasm.

"billu 7:30, Oberio mansion then airport got it " she said strictly to him which is the only clue for him that there is no discussion or argument anymore and the thing that has to be done means has to done.

"Yes dadi" he said while silently greeting his teeth.
___________________________________
Oki so here its
Vote
Comment
Share

Do tell me you ideas and thoughts its going to be a fanfic the length will depend upon response and the update will be frequent i will notify schedule soon about the update till then keep reading