🔦 December Drop

Hi Wattpadders,

Hi Wattpadders,

If you're a fan of quality reads on Wattpad (who isn't?), you're in for a treat. 🎁

With the introduction of our latest feature Premium Picks, Wattpad Premium and Wattpad Premium+ subscribers now have free front-of-the-line access to all the Wattpad Originals featured here. That's five or more Wattpad Originals every month, no unlocks or Coins needed.

Wrapped up in each monthly edition of the Premium Picks Spotlight, expect a roundup of the next month's drop of Premium Picks, along with exclusive creator spotlights and reviews from our team of editorial experts.

So let's get right into it with December's spotlight, which includes an exciting bonus bundle of 3 extra Wattpad Originals for this month only! 🤩

My Brother's Best Friend Series by @Believeeexoxo

- Reviewed by Rawles Lumumba , Editor @ Wattpad  💫

A longtime Wattpadder, Deanna Faison has accumulated millions of reads for her steamy stories featuring bad boy heartthrobs and the independent women they love.

My Brother's Best Friend follows Maddie and Cameron, childhood friends who have grown apart as they near the end of high school. Cam's become a football star, destined for greatness, while Maddie's sunk back into the shadows, concentrating only on her schoolwork and her dream of being a doctor. Of course, they're still completely obsessed with each other, even if they won't admit it, and their attempt to have no-strings-attached secret relationship starts them down a path of romance and drama that carries us through the entire series. As the series continues through their lives, they deal with hook-ups, break-ups, broken promises, secrets, scheming, family, fame, and, of course, true love. Throughout it all, Cam and Maddie's electrifying chemistry and high heat encounters keep you coming back for more and the sweetness of their quest for a happy ending together will stay with you long after you've finished reading.

This series includes three titles: My Brother's Best Friend, The Perfect Timing, and In Five Years - all available for free in the December Drop of Premium Picks!

Queen of the Night by @AJSCURRAH

- Reviewed by Sunita Singh Hans, Editor @ Wattpad 💫

Known for her compelling fantasy romances that we can't get enough of, A.J. Scurrah initially wrote Queen of the Night for a short story assignment in school, which has since expanded into an epic seven-book series.

Queen of the Night is the beginning of the Para-Romantasy series Witchfire, instantly luring fantasy and romance lovers into a shadow society comprised of werewolves, vampires, and witches, filled with captivating characters and high-stakes adventures. This is Buffy the Vampire Slayer meets Underworld, led by the strong, independent daughter of the Melbourne City Alpha, Chance Nightshade, who is set on avenging her brother's murder with her secret magical abilities. At the very core of this thrilling supernatural world is a love story between Chance and her arch nemesis, vampire prince London Irephang, who is believed to be her brother's killer. This fatal attraction arouses the tropes we would die for, from enemies to lovers to forbidden romance, taking readers on a spell-binding journey that they won't soon forget. 

-------------------------------------------------------

Other exciting titles in this month's lineup include: 

💖 Burn for You - @OutOfMyLimit17

Hooking up with her best friend's brother, Mason Wells, is Sam's childhood crush come true, but to have a future together, she'll have to overcome her past.

💖 Ex-Husband Turned Boss - @deetronite 

Aubrey, down on her luck, receives a life-changing job offer that comes with a twist—her ex-husband, now a self-made billionaire, is her new boss. Despite their disastrous past, the undeniable chemistry between Aubrey and Bryce resurfaces, but will they be able to mend their relationship?

💖 Underground - @babezcanwrite 

Innocent, small-town girl Ava is thrust into the intimidating world of underground fighting when she captures the attention of Shawn Michaels, the reigning champion. As Ava navigates the big city of Boston, her complicated connection with the tattooed fighter raises the question: Are the risks of falling for him higher than the stakes of his dangerous job?

💖 Rejected Revenge - @kristentaylor16

Rejected by her soulmate, Violet Caldwell embarks on a journey to become an elite warrior, revealing the secrets of her birth family. When she encounters Julian Andonov, the king of all wolves, an unexplained connection sparks, revealing that her past may hold the key to a war threatening the ancient monarchy.

-------------------------------------------------------

Excited to dig into the stories in this Premium Picks Monthly Spotlight? So are we. Start reading, because our January drop isn't too far away. Your reading adventure is still going strong, and we're thrilled to be on the journey with you. ✨