13. Pumping in Plane (Mature)

I groaned in annoyance when Stephen shook me to get up. I rubbed my eyes before looking ahead and realized Nicolas and Victor were nowhere to be seen. Looking outside through the window, I saw we were in front of the mansion in the jungle. Every man of Nicolas looked so busy as some were carrying crates and some were carrying luggages, it seemed they were shifting somewhere else.

Stephen took my hands and helped me to get out of the car as I thanked him.

"Why are they rushing?" I asked Stephen.

"We're already revealed and cops are after us, hence they'll show up anytime soon." He pursed his lips.

"Oh." Was all I said before following him inside.

Nicolas, Victor and John were sitting on the dining table and talking while some new maids were serving lunch.

"Where's Anna and Lucy?" I frowned and asked Stephen.

"Nick killed as soon as he heard that you were gone. He also killed two security guards, Natalia." Stephen sighed before murmuring.

"What?!" I gasped loudly.

How could he do that? They had nothing to do with my escape. He killed four fucking people because I escaped. I couldn't believe my ears.

"Sit down. We have only half an hour before we take off. So eat quickly." Nicolas said coldly, making me flinch in horror.

"What? What do you mean by take off? Where are we going?" I asked slowly.

"Italy. Our home." Victor replied brightly.

"Are you insane?! I'm not going anywhere. Italy is not my home. This is my home and I'm not going to Italy with you fucking killers." I shouted.

"Don't test my patience, Natalia." Nicolas uttered and sighed in annoyance.

"What'll you do then? Kill me? Do it! It'll be my fucking pleasure. You know what I'm more pathetic than a dead man. You beat my father and my granny in front of my baby brother then kidnapped my whole family and hid them somewhere else, I don't even know if they're alive or not! And a few minutes ago you shot uncle Jacob and now you're expecting me to be calm like nothing happened and to go to Italy with you fucking smiling and giggling! How?!" I spoke loudly without taking a break and my breathing became harsh in rage.

Why wouldn't I? These killers destroyed my family and my life. They shot uncle Jafar in front of his baby girl without any reason. They were heartless monsters. I fucking hate them so much.

"If I were you, I would kill this bitch long ago for her big stupid mouth." John growled at Nicolas.

"How dare you call me a bitch, you fucking asshole?!" I shouted.

"Don't fucking raise your voice at me, whore!" John boomed.

"I'll raise my voice hundred times to anyone I would like to because it's my fucking voice. What'll you do, whoreson?" I fired back.

"Bitch!" He stood up and pointed his gun at me, making me gasp.

"That's enough, John." Stephen sighed.

Nicolas and Victor were dead silent like they didn't even exist into the kitchen. But I could see the deadliest rage glistening inside Nicolas's ocean blue eyes. I was so afraid but also so angry.

"Tell her to stop or I'll fucking kill this mother fucking girl, Stephen!" John growled.

"Is everything packed up, Victor?" Nicolas spoke suddenly ignoring all the tension between me and John.

"Yeah. Everything's packed up. We've transferred all the crates to the perfect place which they would never be able to find out. Now the warehouse is nothing but a hundred years old abandoned warehouse. And our men already covered themselves." Victor replied.