✰𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐚✰

|JEON JUNGKOOK

|JEON JUNGKOOK.| The bedroom was filled with your moans and occasional panting from jungkook. This wasn't something new to you guys, instead it was like an everyday routine. You two would argue over his misleading ways and actions but it would always end with you in his arms after some amazing sex. He knows that you're tired of him but he doesn't care because you know why? You're like a drug to him. And he is to you. You know you both can't leave each other alone no matter how bad you want to. You'll always come right back to each other. You were so drawn to one another.

People around you have always told you to leave him alone but you just couldn't do it. Maybe it was from
the way he fucked you with so much passion and dedication. It wasn't just "fucking" it was more like making love to the both of you. You both knew it was bad for you but you loved it so you didn't care what anybody has said about your relationship with him because you loved him even though he hurts you sometimes but you'll never find someone else like him.

Your moans filled the room even more when he decided to thrust a little deeper than before. Your hands reached up to scratch his back with your long acrylic nails. From the way you were moaning people would've thought you're getting killed. "Ouu~ right there jungkook, don't stop please" you moaned out in a whimper. "You like this don't you? Me fucking you so good right?" You couldn't even respond because of how good it was.

"No words huh? But you had a lot to say earlier" he grunted whilst getting closer to his high. You see, moments before this occurred you both got into a heated argument about him being gone all night and coming back at 8 in the morning.

You fussed that you should know where he be at, at all cost. Instead of understanding you he just brushed you off like usual which got you even more angry. Once he turned his back to you to go to the bathroom, you were right behind fussing at him and punching his back.

He only turned and put both your hands over your head and pinned you to the wall with your arms over your head and him holding you down with his knees between your thighs. He didn't say anything at first, all you could hear was your heavy breathing and his breathing onto your face. After a few more seconds he finally spoke up.

"What the fuck is actually wrong with you? huh?" he grunted. You didn't say anything but only struggled against his hold that had a tight grip on your wrists. "Gosh, can you stop it for a sec? i'm trying to be civil with you" he spoke. "Oh, now you wanna actually talk like an adult? Where was that energy earlier? huh?" you responded annoyed.

"Can't you just listen to me without being all wild woman?" he spoke still holding your wrists together. You took a deep breath. "Okay, i'll listen to whatever you gotta say" you rolled yours eyes at him. "Okay, the reason why i haven't been the best boyfriend now is because i had something i needed to take care of" he said looking you in your eyes making sure you understood him. "what kind of "business" you needed to take care of" you squinted yours eyes looking right back in his eyes.