❄️Why Not Us❄️

Creativity: 15/15
Creativity in the story is very different and unique, but isn't what really confuses me is either the brother's death, which is what I'm considering because even when it comes to the summary, it says that there are once 16 and 22 but now he's 21, but his brother is still 22 which makes me think his brother has passed away. That's confusing. But besides that, I think the story's creativity and the way the author does it are unique and very interesting to read. I think the one thing that I love is that the prince doesn't call himself. The prince and he's not like stuck up. He likes to be caught by his real name, Bailey, and I can appreciate something like that. You don't see that in many stories. Usually, the prince wants to be called by his title.

Originality:15 /15
Let's find that the characters are a little different than what I'm used to; like you would think this, being based slowly on hierarchy and things like that, that the characters would be more uptight and personal. But they're really not. They're laid back, and I think that's what makes the story so original is because I don't think I've read a story where even the hierarchy is. like, oh, well, you can call me this or. 0h you can call me that. It's never something. like basic. It's never something just out of the ordinary. It's always Your Highness or Your Excellency. But here it is so different and so home feeling.

Storytelling: 15/15
I think I think about this is I don't know how to explain the storytelling. I'm not saying that I don't like the storytelling because I do. But the way to explain it is so hard because it's not like your normal storytelling. It's so. different. It's so. that was you're used to it. So. it doesn't feel like a storytelling. It's tough. It feels like you're watching this story, friendship, and whatever is happening beautifully. written. scenario unfold. That's what it feels like. 

Character:15 /15
I am captivated by Bailey. It's not even gonna lie about that. I am so captivated by what he is and how he represents himself that it is beyond beautiful how this author could come up with such an interesting character. I am so captivated by his charm, wisdom, respectfulness, and how down to Earth he is. he's not a hoity-toity prince. He is a this is me. I'm Bailey. This is why I'm up. This is why I'm who I am. This is my life. But when he's sad, he also cries when he's going through it. You see it. And you don't see that in stories with royalty and hierarchies. They've always got to be strong. But in this story, it is so different with these characters that I am loving it.

At the bottom, you can see that I did a snippet of part of a paragraph. This doesn't sound right. It sounds out of place. You. have he and him to work and live at the palace. It made him think back to when a day were kids and they would do everything together. But now they were doing different things in their lives and areas. It should be something like to work and live at the palace. It made him think back to when they were kids and would do everything together. But now they were doing different things with their lives in different areas. To me, that would sound better. Other than that, everything else flowed very nicely. The sentence structure was great, and I didn't see any more errors. This. the story ran smoothly.

Cover Design:15 /15I like the cover

Cover Design:15 /15
I like the cover. I think the cover in the story represent each other very well.

Final Thoughts:10 /10

This time, I had such a lovely storyline. the way that the prince often does, as well as the way that the author did the story, was so unique because you know that there's a friendship, but it could also turn into love that is or could happen in the story. And that's simply because it all started with the cup of tea. And two people who couldn't get to sleep. I'm not saying it could end up as love, but it could. But I'm not saying that it could end up as like best friends either. I don't know how the story is going to end. but I can say that the way the author does it is unique and breathtaking when it comes to the story as a whole. I think as an author that the author should be very ecstatic about the way that they did this story. But I also see. and feel that the author needs to go back and edit some of the stuff that is going on with the story that needs to be edited. Every story needs a little bit of TLC. And this story needs some. I do find the characters and storyline very unique and very different. I find that everything flows very nicely. And I think the author should be very happy with how they write this story. If I was an author, I would be. If I was a reader, which I am, I would definitely pick this book up at a library, at a store, you name it. It would be one of those books that I would probably even get off of. the library website where you can do ebooks. This is one of those books I would want to read until the end. And there are a couple of those books out there like that that I have reviewed. So, at the end of the day, I think this author has very, very, very high potential in writing. And if this is something that they truly do want to do, I think that they will be phenomenal at it. I do wish them the best of luck in the future.

Chapters I read:3

Total points:95

Summary of the book:

He was born second, but rose to first. He needed to accept that after five years. 16 and 22, now he's grown to 21 but the other was still 22. The thoughts ran over and over as if on a loop while staring at his family portrait from seven years ago, at his forced and fake smile, yet he still wouldn't change it.----------Bailey is the Crown Prince of Sweden. Tanner Pierce is a Latino boy from the lower middle class. What happens when the two cross paths because of Bailey's marriage-oriented galas? What will follow after the countless night conversations over tea? They will bond over their family issues and their dreams. Slowly they're friendship becomes so strong it becomes more until disaster strikes...Loosely inspired by Young Royals

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they can not be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷