1

Welcome honey-buns 🤗
.

The very first chapter of our book .
I hope you will like it 😊
.
.
Let's begin , enjoy 🤞🏻🪄
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Adyasha: Raghav, I swear, I'm really not prepared for this.
Raghav: Come on, you're just saying that. Now I understand why I was vibing with the song "Har ke friend kamina hota hai 🎵" so much, thanks to a friend like you.
Adyasha: You're starting again, silly.
Raghav: And you, the girl with two faces, topping every semester and always coming up with the same dialogue, "Raghav, I'm scared I'm not prepared well," blah blah...
Adyasha: Don't talk nonsense, let's go now. Best of luck for the exam. You go to your allotted class, and I'm going now. Bye-bye.
Raghav: Best of luck, darling. I was just kidding. You're the best (blowing a kiss). But it's our misfortune that we always get separated by this roll number drama (he said with a sad face and left with a sulking expression). Bye, my soul charger.
Adyasha: iska kuch nhi ho sakta
(She said while shaking her head lightly)
So Raghav is Adyasha's best friend, and this is their final exam for their Masters in business.

_________________________
After the exam, Adyasha emerges from the college gate, where Raghav awaits her, nonchalantly leaning on his bike and whistling.

Raghav: So, Adyasha baby, how did your exam go?
Adyasha: Raghav, please refrain from flirting with me. (said with a serious expression)
Raghav: Your fault, sweetheart. I've pleaded to you thousand times to find a girlfriend, but...
Adyasha: But you already know I don't have any friends in this entire college except you.
Raghav: Same here, honey. I only have you, my queen. (said with puppy eyes)
Adyasha: Oh, you alien. Go to your crazy fangirls.
Raghav: You know, Adyasha, I don't like them. Let's not start this topic. Let's go now. I'll drop you. By the way, what was the answer to the last MCQ? I marked 'A.'
Raghav starts his bike, and Adyasha hops onto the backseat as they engage in conversation on their way home.

Adyasha: Oh boy, the correct answer was 'C.'
Raghav: Oh, darn it, . Why do I always pick the right answer initially and then magically switch it to the wrong one? My luck is like Shukla sir, whose crush proposed to his brother in front of him. Well, that was a sad scene. Poor Shukla, haha. Anyway, forget it.
Adyasha smiles at his ranting.
Adyasha: Well, we've finished our exams and completed our MBA. Now, Mr. Raghav Mathur is about to become a busy businessman.
Raghav: Ugh, don't rub salt in my wounds. I wanted a world tour, but here my father is, waiting for me like an eagle waiting for his prey, wanting me to take over his business as soon as possible. What luck I have!
Adyasha smiles bitterly, recalling her worst memories, and rests her head on Raghav's back.
Raghav: What happened, honey?
Adyasha chuckles.
Adyasha: Raghav!
Raghav: Hmm?
Adyasha: You'll never stop calling me with these sugar-coated names.
Raghav gives a boxy smile while looking at her in the side mirror.
Raghav: Never, my sweetheart.
Adyasha gives him a fake angry look.
After 10 min.
Raghav: Okay, we've reached your home. Let's go. I want to meet my sweet aunt.
..

They stepped into the house,

Gauri: Welcome back, Taplu. What's this, Mr. Bob here .
Raghav: You!! (he moves towards her, pointing angrily) Don't you dare call me that.
Gauri: Or what, Mr. Bob? Angry because you missed your meal today? (🦴)
Adyasha: Stop, both of you. Where's Maa?
Gauri: She's sleeping; I just gave her medicine.
Adyasha: How is she, Gauri? Any improvement?
Gauri, masking seriousness with a nervous laugh: Don't worry, she'll be fine. We're waiting for her reports. I'll update you tonight.

Adyasha can easily observe Gauri's hidden tensed face but remains silent.
Raghav: Don't worry, Adyasha. She'll be fine. She's sleeping now. I should go; I'll meet her later.
He hugs Adyasha lightly, whispering, "My baby is strong. Don't overthink. Take care. Bye."