Author's Note

Kya Edwards is a liar

She can't seem to help it. She opens her mouth and the lies just spill out without thought or reason. Typically, her lies are harmless until one lie spirals and lands her in a heap of trouble with the absolute wrong crowd.

Who knew the Mafia wouldn't have a sense of humor? 

KISS ME WHEN I LIE is an adventure romcom with a dash of danger and a quintessential Mafia bad boy who finds the heroine far too endearing to kill.

💋This is a new genre for me, but I've wanted to try my hand at writing a romcom for a while now and the Open Novella Contest seemed like the perfect opportunity. What better way to celebrate my one year on Wattpad than with a fun Mafia romance?

Main: Prompt #1
Sometimes words speak louder than actions.

Secondary: Prompt #40
The notorious Wattpad bad boy is trying to woo you. The only problem? You've already read the book...and you know how it's going to end.

💋Please note:

The FMC of this story is a compulsive liar, but she is in no way representative of any real-life neurodevelopmental or personality disorders. She is entirely fictional and only represents herself.

Also, the MMC is in no way representative of a real-life member of the Mafia. If a bad-boy Mafia man ever tries to woo you, please stay far away.

💋Content Warnings:
The tone of this book will be relatively light-hearted. Any sex scenes will be fade- to- black.

Violence
Kidnapping
Language