Chapter 1: Crossroads

Little Information on the characters that will be in this story based on my Au.

Most animatronics are all over the age of 18, They are all sentient, similar to how the animatronics in security breach are.

Now a few bios about the characters in this story, The M/C aka Graves being first.

FNAF 3 CREW bio's.

Graves/Springtrap:
A springbonnie animatronic made back in the early 2000's by a Fazbear Entertainment Company in NJ.

Similar to Springtrap in the games, He got his name by being exposed to moisture and low maintenance for a few years, Unlike The game version however, He is able to be around people during the day/Leave the pizzeria

He currently works at Circus baby's entertainment and Rentals.

The phantoms will also be in this story, as a kind of backstory situation with a litte explanation about how they exist here.

Age: 20
Sexuality: Gay/Ace
Nonbinary: He/They pronouns

(In my au, based on a dream I had Years ago, William is a simple Janitor instead of the company's creator, With Michael instead being the manager along with his Uncle Henry)

The Phantoms: These guys are ghostly apparitions similar to the game versions, Except these guys can physically interact with things, They are of course aware of what they are, yet the seem to be pretty calm about what's going on

Graves being like a protector/Best friend to all of them, and an older brother/Father figure to P.BB,
Most of them have fazwatches to communicate with each other (because whyy the hell not XD)

P.Freddy: 23 (He/Him)

P.Foxy: 22 (He/They)

P.Puppet: 19 (They/Them)

P.Bonnie: 24 (yes he exists here- shush) (He/Him)

P.mangle: 21 (He/She/They)

P.BB: 14 (He/Him)

S.Freddy: ??? (He/They)

THE SISTER LOCATION CREW Bio's Below

Their story remotely stays the same, The few main differences is that Elizabeth does not possess Circus Baby in the story since she is actually still alive in this Au

Working with Graves and Max (C.C) Who is also still alive in here as well, Circus baby still has her blue eyes, Funtime Freddy's personality is the same for the most part, being a bit calmer at most, As for the others they more or less remain unchanged.

Circus Baby: 23 (She/Her)

Ballora: 22 (She/Her)

Funtime Foxy: 24 (He/She/They)

Funtime Freddy: 25 (He/They)

Bidybabs: 16

Minirenas: 15

Circus baby's pizza world remains open in this story, still having the Animatronics be rented out for shows during the week, They also have Fazwatches/Phones, Mostly so Management wouldn't have to put effort into going down there (shocking I know)

(But! That's all the information I have so far, I might add more characters into the story as time goes on, so we shall see how this story progresses, That being Said!!)

CHAPTER 1:
(Graves Pov)

*BEEP BEEEP BEEEP BEEEEEE-* "Alright! I'm up, I'm up....Geez.." I slowly kick my socks off and slowly sit up In bed, stretching slightly.

"Let's see..got to head over to my new job later..what was that place called again?-" I said aloud to nobody in particular. "Circus baby's entertainment and Rental-"

P.Freddy replied almost instantly causing me to flinch slightly "W-WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?-" I placed my hand over my chest in the hopes of calming myself down a little, hearing a soft chuckle from P.Freddy In response.

"About half an hour ago bud, We were all supposed to walk down there with you to make sure you don't get lost." I sit there for a second just staring at him before answering "I don't get lost that often-" "you literally got lost last week, in the parking lot-"

He responded before adding "And don't forget your jacket this time, it's freezing out there" I stand up slowly before grabbing the jacket I got from the company a week prior. "Yes mommmm" I hear him sigh before walking out the room the wake the others,

After a while I decided to grab my FazPhone and Fazwatch before heading to the kitchen where everyone else is..god morning people scare me.

Before I can even walk into the room I find myself tackled in a hug by my buddy P.Foxy "Ack!- heh well good morning to you too dude" I hug him back before patting his head gently.

"Dude you sleep foreverrrr- I'll have Freddy wake you up earlier if I have to" He said with a slight smirk on his face, I just sit there and wince from the thought of being woken up so early. "NOOOOOO please I swearrrr I'll get up earlier, just chill okay?-"

He finally gets off of me, Helping me up as well while smiling. "Make pancakes again tomorrow and we will have a deal" He says with his tail wagging slightly behind him. "Heh alright dude you have yourself a deal" I said while smiling back at him, finally brushing off any dust from my jeans.

"So what makes you want to dress up like that every morning?-" Freddy peeked his head out from the closet, looking at my outfit. "You do realize it's like Freezing cold outside right? If you get sick I'll drag your ass to work." He added with a tiny smile.

"Heh okay okay- I'll put on a hoodie and sweatpants today, Happy?" I walk over and readjust his hat to better fit his head "Me? Very" He replied instantly before pulling me into a hug. "Now..get going, you don't want to be late for your first day right?"

"...um..Freddy what time is it exactly?" He sighs and pulls out his phone, "11"pm-" I quickly grab my clothes, getting dressed and rushing out towards the front door, grabbing my Skateboard. "HOLY SHIT IM GONNA BE LATE- LOVE YOU GUYS BYE!!!"

I Quickly start skating down the street, towards the building in the distance

(OKAY DHSHHDBD LETS SEE WHAT NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE- SORRY IF ITS SHORT)