❄️JOURNEY OF LOVE❄️

Creativity: 10/15

I definitely like the concept of the story. I'm not going to lie about that; as far as creativity, I don't think it's super creativity. The reason that I say this is because I've read so many similar stories to this. But it's still a very interesting and creative way of writing a love story.

Originality: 5/15

I don't think it's really original. And the reason I say that is because, once again, I've read so many stories similar to this. What gets me about this is the fact that a lot of stories will start with 2 people, and how one of them is always a businessman. And to me, that gets kind of boring and generic. I'm not saying that the story is not good. These are my opinions when it comes to originality. I don't think it's really an original story. Or concept.

Storytelling: 15/15

I do find that the storytelling is there. The story is told from different viewpoints, and I'm not saying that that's a bad thing because I honestly think that's a really good thing. I enjoyed the storytelling, and you got a very open idea about each character.

Character:15 /15

I do actually find that the characters have their own issues regarding family, marriage, and careers, and once again, there are a lot of stories out there like this, but at the same time, the way that the author does it is very unique. So you do want to make these broken characters.

Story Flows: 5/15

I do find that the love of the story. Does have sentence structure issues; the way that some of those sentences sound does not flow well with the story. Anything needs a little bit of editing.

Cover Design:15 /15

Did you actually like the cover? I find that the cover and the story relate really well together, and this cover is lovely.

Final Thoughts: 10/10

It's the end of the day. The story is not 100 percent in the original story. Once again, my words are not meant to discourage writers; it is just my opinion. This is what I do. This is how I review the story. A good story. 100%. It's a very good story, but it is not an original story. I've heard and read so many stories similar to this story. But does that not mean that it isn't worth the read? No, it's definitely worth the read because you get a different dynamic. You get a different viewpoint of each character. You could see the world through their eyes, and stories like this are great because you get to see and feel everything they're going through, whether it's family relations or not. living up to appearance expectations rather. It's them being a workaholic from the way that they were raised. Things like this make an impact on everything with this. Story is one of the things this story shows you, and for that, I find it to be a very interesting story and one that the author should be proud of.

Chapters I read:3

Total points:80

Summary of the book:

SIA MALHOTRAMeet Sia, a 23-year-old numbers enthusiast in a family full of doctors. She's on a quest for independence but finds herself in a quirky two-year contract marriage.KABIR SINGHANIAThen there's Kabir, a 27-year-old businessman with a bit of ego but loads of love for family and his special someone.As fate weaves their stories, join Sia and Kabir in a tale filled with cute fights and playful banter. Will destiny make their love story unique, or will life's twists pull them apart? "Journey of love" unfolds the magic of arranged love, written in the stars.

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they cannot be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷