Rest..pt2 [chap.7]

꒰⚘݄꒱₊⋆ ☀︎ _______A/N: the second part of the rest is here >_< I might start doing slower updates as it's been affecting my school work... gotta do that first so sorry to those who were here for efficient updates: I'll probably start updating every weekend or ill publish a chapter every weekend.. also sorry if I forget to delete writer notes it helps me keep track of my publishing. 

TW: g0r3 (as always) 

Recap: "I can only hope we do."

 ꒰ ⋆ .⺌ ⟡ ⊂☀️⊃ ⟡ ⺌. ⋆ ꒱ 

[Readers pov] + [1st person] (A/N: our first '1st' person pov :0)

After saying what I said to dogday I realized he started to go limp on my back- I didn't want him to fall so I decided to carry him in my arms and search for a safe room in the home sweet home building. This caused him to tense up a bit before relaxing in my arms as I carried him like he was some giant box... 

he might as well be honestly this bitch was heavy and quite frankly my arms could not handle it for long.

I quickly made my way over to the home sweet home building- at least with dogday being tired he'll be able to rest while I find a way to either find his legs or make a new pair for him... it would be easier to just find his legs so I hope that if I do somehow find them none are damaged beyond any repair- although it would make sense to do that for a catnap. 

we walked into the home sweet home building, dogday had already fallen asleep in my arm- it was kind of adorable in a way. although it would be more cute if he wasn't losing his lower half and bleeding all over my arms. I'm sure his blood is on my back if he's bleeding this much... I'm going to have to do something about that. 

 ꒰ ⋆ .⺌ ⟡ ⊂☀️⊃ ⟡ ⺌. ⋆ ꒱ 

[Readers POV] + [2nd person] 

walking into the building you searched for a room you could use for resting- it took around 10 minutes until you found an office...

it was yours. 

it was your old office from when you worked here- working with children you had to keep watch of them and stay near- so your office was in the same building as where the kids rested. You remember how every naptime you and Catnap would sit near each other- he wasn't one for chatting so you did most of it as there was no one else around- 

you and he would sit in the doorway of the children's room- that was until you fell asleep (probably thanks to his sleeping gas as you were severely insomniac.) and you'd wake back up in your office.

surprisingly enough the office was left clean- nothing seemed out of place and the things you left were still there. you were a bit shocked that they didn't at least give the office to someone else but this was better for you anyway.

thankfully you still had that couch in your office which you placed dogday on, and if you were correct you left a sewing kit in your desk drawers. you made sure the labrador toy was comfortable in the position you left him.

you were getting ready to leave out you felt something wrap around your waist looking back you saw the very same toy that you had almost left to sleep awake and frantic holding onto your waist. 

"dogday?" you asked seeing his very panicked expression- although he had a permanent expression his eyes were small dots as if he were on edge. 

"angel? Where are you going? you can't leave, you'll get hurt." he stuttered out breathlessly 

"I promise I'll be right back I'm just heading to my desk, we need to stitch you up..." you let out hoping it was reassuring to the scared toy. 

holy shit he must've been through some more shit than just getting his legs torn from him if a slight movement from you was able to not only wake him but make in frantic. it broke your heart in some way it was like seeing a child scared and crying-