dog tease [chap.8]

꒰⚘݄꒱₊⋆ ☀︎ _______A/N: A new chapter!! 

Tw: g0r3 ( maybe) 

Recap: with the earlier rest, I wasn't too tired myself and used this time to watch over angel and keep any danger away from them while they slept.

Writers note: (publish March 8-10) + 200-500 words a day | chapter ideas in your Google keeps

 ꒰ ⋆ .⺌ ⟡ ⊂☀️⊃ ⟡ ⺌. ⋆ ꒱ 

[ readers pov] + [2nd person] 

you and dogday were walking around talking, but it wasn't normal...? You were outside. 

like you were outside the play. co factory building and casually walking on the streets, having a nice chat with ice cream in hand. (sorry lactose people</3)

Your ice cream was a normal vanilla cone, having 2 scoops on top of it, looking over at dogdays ice cream you can see he had a cookies and cream ice cream- which was a bit odd to you as that was your favorite ice cream but had gotten plain vanilla? 

you must admit the ice cream was still pretty good though, taking your tongue you licked the ice cream (or bit it for my social menaces out there) having the savory sweet taste invade your taste buds blissfully.

You noticed you were walking by a park that held the laughter of children as they played on the swings, slides, and small jungle gym-like objects. Turning your head back over to dogday you could see him freeze watching the children play. his ice cream melting onto his hand, you couldn't help but to take note of the small wags his tail held as he stood there. 

you knew he took care of kids in the orphanage, hell you were right by his side doing it- but was that truly the reason he was looking over at the playground? it could be that he missed the sounds of children's laughter as he played with them around play care keeping them entertained...or it could be for many different other reasons.

"dogday?" you questioned slowly trodding over to where he stood until you finally planted yourself on the side of him. 

he didn't look back at you but it was clear he heard your voice as you saw his ears perk up to listen to you before slowly moving back into their original spot.

"Angel..." he spoke hesitantly still watching the kids play like he had the eyes of an eagle. 

you both continued to stand in that one place in silence, you didn't want to push him to talk to you and you knew he'd speak up when he was ready to so you didn't mind the quiet much.

but that same peaceful quiet was torn as dogday spoke again. 

"Angel, have you ever thought of having kids or adopting someone...?" he questioned still not turning to you but there were clear signs he was waiting for your response as you could see his paws shake a tad bit.

you had to admit the thought never crossed your mind, you were always working heavily so you never had time to sit back and think about the possibility of having a family. 

"no, I haven't, I've never had the chance to think about subjects like that, I know we took care of kids together but- after I left that workplace I never really had time to watch over any other kids...you know?" you spoke truthfully, you weren't one to lie and especially to dogday. 

"would you mind having children of your own?" he huffed out but this time he was looking down at you instead of the kids at the playground- almost as if he was analyzing your expressions to search for some kind of discomfort or signs of lying.

"no, I would actually love to have kids of my own or adopted- that doesn't really matter to me but... I wouldn't mind taking care of a few kids."

you could see dogdays eye light up at this statement almost taking the form of star-shaped pupils... could he even do that? well, he was a sentient toy after all... a lot of things he can do shouldn't be possible.