⟣𝗖hapter 24

⟣•24•⟢
: THE DEVIL ACADEMY

𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍𝙎, Please cooperate with the uploader and 𝙍𝙀𝙁𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙉 𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝙑𝙊𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂!!
🚫𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗩𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚🚫

• • •
Xiào Mu couldn't believe his eyes, because he specially camped on the page to sign up! He clicked into the school forum and the page was full of people commenting, 'Ahhhh, are all those who successfully registered tentacle monsters?'

Looking at the first post, there is already a string of short comments below it in the next second.

'Heh, I can tell you are inexperienced at first glance. There are not many smart people like me who prepare the necessary information in advance and then copy and paste directly into the form.'

'Tentacle monster +1, I didn't manage to sign up even though I clicked on the link on time.'

'...'

'All those commenting up there, stop dreaming. If you don't hurry to sign up for other schools, you just wait to leave Zone A for other schools!'

'Oh God, I'm leaving.'

'Leaving, leaving'

When Xiào Mu saw this, he was shocked. He closed the page and thought about it. Just in case, he went directly to the official website of the Ministry of Education and clicked on the list of school registration page. The registration page is divided by grade. He clicked on the page listing schools open for the 2nd year of the higher education department in Area A and the schools were arranged on 1 page. His eyes swept the list; 1st row is the Imperial Military Academy which is the first one he excluded and saw that the other schools were all full.

Xiào Mu has done his research on this before. The registration page of the official website of the Ministry of Education is ranked according to the comprehensive strength of the school. Without hesitation, Xiào Mu immediately clicked on the Imperial Military Academy's name to register himself. The registration went well this time, and he breathed a sigh of relief. Next, he was stunned when he looked at the number showing 138 beside the Imperial Military Academy's name. For other schools, except for the weaker schools in the bottom rows, the number shown beside the other schools was showing 0, which means that their quota is full.

Xiào Mu was puzzled. The Imperial Military Academy is the number 1 school on the list. Theoretically speaking, shouldn't it be the most popular one? However, even until the registration deadline at 5 pm, the number of students enrolled by Imperial Military Academy was still 56 short, that is to say, only 144 students registered in their 2nd year higher education department this time.

At dinner, Ren asked Xiào Mu with a gentle smile, "Tomorrow is the school opening day. Which school did you sign up for? Do you have everything ready?"

Xiào Mu nodded, "The higher education department of the Imperial Military Academy. And my preparations are ready." Xiào Mu only has a few things, and he plans to buy bed sheets and quilts after he moves into the dormitory tomorrow. The express delivery in this world is super fast.

Hearing that, Ren was startled slightly, "Imperial Military Academy?"

Ren's reaction caused Xiào Mu's heart to skip a beat. Thinking of the school's number of enrollments that are not fully enrolled, he suddenly felt a little uneasy. The higher education department has only 2 years of studies, and students are normally tied to the school as they advance from last year, so the number of 2nd year enrollment in each school is only about 200 pax. With such a small number of quotas and the school's strong comprehensive strength, it's only logical to get filled up in no time, but the school didn't.